Chapter 14: A brand new world

POV Eos

I smirked.

Eos: You know. I was wondering if you were even gonna ask.

Xenovia: What?!

Eos: What do you mean "what"? You're always with me, you asked me to train you, you need me to stay with you until you fall asleep. And that's just scratching the surface.

Xenovia blushed like crazy.

Xenovia: That has nothing to do with it! Anyway, if you don't accept-

Eos: What? You're gonna return to the church, knowing the one you served is dead?

Xenovia: *sigh* I need a purpose... and you're strong, you can teach me things and...

Eos: Yeah yeah I'm fantastic I know. Finish eating and we'll do the ceremony.

She started to eat at the speed of light.

After we were done, Igvild and I went outside. I took a Knight with me.

Eos: Alright. Kneel.

Xenovia: Heh?

Ingvild: That's the ceremony, you have to kneel before your King.

Rias: We never did that.

Akeno: Because you were always late and took us as we were dying.

Rias: Listen. I'm bad with timing.

Xenovia obeid and I turned to her.

Eos: Do you promise to protect, to serve, to live for your King?

Xenovia: I do.

Eos: Do you swear that you will not betray the Devils, denounce the Devils to the human realm nor do anything that would go against Devil society?

Xenovia: I do.

Eos: Then in the name of the clan of Infernus, I, Eos Infernus, make you, Xenovia Quarta, weilder of Durandal, part of my peerage. Now rise, rise and be reborn as my Knight

The Evil Piece went into her chest and the magic cirlce below her closed.

Xenovia: That's it?

Eos: What did you expect? Ingvild, could you teach her how everything works?

Ingvild: Of course, but I thought you would have done that yourself.

Eos: I wish. But Lord Lucifer had an idea. He wants me to become a teacher in this school so that it's not weird that I hang out here. He also wants you to be a student. I guess Xenovia will be apart of that.

Rias: You'll be a teacher here?!

Rias and Akeno high-fived.

Eos: And could I know why is this so exciting?

Akeno: Because we'll be able to look at that perfect ass even in class now~.

Ingvild, Xenovia and I blushed.

This night, I took care of Rias' needs as Akeno was out for a contract.

After a few day Irina went back to Europe. Apparently it went badly with Xenovia since she told her that she became a Devil.

Xenovia and Ingvild both joined the school, they were both in Issei's and Asia's class. Ingvild went by the fake name of Levi.

Today was my first day as a teacher and honestly, I was pretty stressed. My first lesson was with the 3rd years, which was Rias' class.

As I entered the room, it went silent.

Eos: A-alright, sit down everyone. I am Eos... Dante... I will be your new history teacher for this year. I hope we can get along well. Hum... do you have any questions?