Chapter 64: Draconic Battle

POV 3rd Person

The Evil Dragon heard stepping noise and saw something that exited him. There walked Issei Hyoudou, in his Cardinal Crimson Promotion and Genshirou Saji in his Malebolge Vritra Promotion.

Grendel: An Emperor and a King?! Finally, worthy opponents!

However, he saw something else flying mow behind them.

Grendel: Fafnir?! Three kills for one fight?! AHAHAH great!

When the three arrived, Issei walked towards his friends while the two kings locked eyes with the Evil Dragon who was smirking.

Issei: It's gonna be okay. We have arrived.

Gasper: Issei! Be careful! We don't know who this guy is!

Koneko: The Dragon said his name was Euclid.

Issei: We'll search about that.

He standed up and looked at the man.

Issei: Euclid! Whoever you are! You made a mistake.

He rushed towards the hooded man however, his fist was met with the giant Dragon who pushed him with the palm of his hand, making the Red Dragon crash into the wall.

Saji: Issei!

Fafnir roared and jumped towards Grendel, starting a huge fight, destroying walls and parts of the roof of the station.

Grendel: Come on! Is that all you can do?!

As Grendel was about to hit Fafnir in the face, several tentacles, coming from Saji's armor, wrapped themselves around the Dragon, blocking him in place.

Grendel: Argh! Is that your technique, Vritra?! Coward!

Saji/Vritra: We are the Prison Dragon, sealing you again is our duty.

The Evil Dragon grunted and threw the Devil away. However, he was hit by a fireball on the back, making him fall to his knees.

Fafnir: Who revived you?! You were killed, I remember it!

Grendel: None of your business, king. Now-

He was cut out by a punch, sending him crashing to the side. When he got up, he saw Issei waiting for him.

Grendel: Waiting for me to get up? AHAHAH! You should have killed me when you could!

The two Dragons locked punched and even though Grendel was about ten times the size of Issei, he was only a bit stronger than the Red Dragon, who was now boosted at his maximum.

Issei: You made a mistake as well. Dragon. I will not kill you if you tell us who this guy is.

Grendel: AHAHAH! You think you can kill- ARGH!!!!

Fafnir was now bitting the leg of the Evil Dragon.

Grendel: AHAHAH! It doesn't matter! You won't win!

He punched Issei with his other fist and spitted fire towards Fafnir. He then went to Issei and stepped on him, torturing the boy by crushing him.

Issei: ARGH!!!!!

Grendel: Good! Suffer more! AHAHAHAH!

Euclid: That's enough. Kill them and let's go. We have things to do.

Grendel: No! Let me play more! Just kill the hostages! We don't-

The horn of Fafnir was now planted in Grendel's back.

Fafnir: You should have listened.

Fafnir lifted the Evil Dragon and then slammed him into the ground.