Chapter 72: They stole a city?!

POV 3rd Person

Sairaorg kept fighting Ladon while the rest of the Devils kept to evacuate the school. However, they didn't see when several magicians entered the school. And, all of the sudden, a huge explosion was heard and half of the school was reduced to dust.

Sona: No...

The heiress of Sitri fell on her knees. All her efforts, trying to change the world. Was it all for nothing?

Saji tried to confort his King and lover. She threw herself into his chest, bursting in tears.

A man in a Red Dragon armor then decended from the sky.

Rias: Euclid...

Euclid: Putting those magical bombs on these magicians was worth it in the end... Their sacrifice will be remembered.

A crimson aura appeared on the princess of ruin, her eyes becoming a dark shade of red.

Rias: Copying my Pawn first... making Grayfia worried then... and now making my friend cry... you will not live this day, Lucifuge.

However, Saji got up and went in front of the heiress of Gremory.

Saji: Let me fight him. I will prove Qlippoth that they should not mess with Sona Sitri.

Rias: Saji... are you sure you can take him?

Saji: I was made for it!

A jet black armor appeared around the user of the Dragon King.

Saji: Come here, fake.

The two men rushed at each other, their fists clashing. Euclid used the boost of his fake armor to overwelm the Pawn, punching him in the face and sending him in the air. Saji released two black wings, similar to those of Issei. He then sent the tentacles of his armor to his opponent. Euclid dodged the first three but the fourth stabbed him in the stomach and started to sap his energy. Saji then retracted the lines, launching himself at Lucifuge and kicked him. Euclid was able to block the hit with his arms, putting them into a 'x' guard.

Back on Agreas, Tobio summoned a black sword with red lines and went towards the frozen Grendel.

Tobio: And this is where it ends, Dragon.

Issei: Wait, even Ascalon couldn't pierce him. Are you trying to behead him.

Natsume: Don't worry Red Dragon! Those shadow blades can cut through anything!

As the agent of Grigori was about to cut the head of the Evil Dragon, the ground started shaking.

Akeno: It never ends! Really...

A giant purple magic circle appeared and out of it came a black and purple six winged Dragon with three heads.

Landora: That's...

Issei: You know this guy?

Landora: Yes... this one of the strongest Evil Dragon, the Diabolism Thousand Dragon, Aži Dahāka.

Tobio: And is that suppose to be bad?

Landora: He is one of the most powerful Dragon, probably only topped by Crom Cruach himself!

Tobio: Issei, fight with me! Perhaps we can defeat this beast!

Issei: Alright! Akeno, take care of Asia for me.

She nodded at the Red Dragon and took the former nun in her arms.

Akeno: We will go back to Rias. Be careful you two.

Lavinia: We will escort you. You need to arrive at destination after all.

As the rest of the team left, leaving the two frozen members of Qlippoth in the city, Issei put his helmet back on while Tobio looked at his wolf.