Chapter 95: The alliance that will save the world

POV Eos

Eos: Your technique got better! I almost couldn't dodge that one!

Akeno: But you still did. As long as my Lightning has not reach perfection, then I will not stop training.

Eos: That's the spirit!

I ran towards Akeno with a spear in my hand. She summoned magic circles all around me. Out of these came out lightning bolts. I ducked under the first, broke the circle of the second and summoned a shield to block the third. However, the fourth one hit me from behind, stunning me.

Eos: ARGH!!!!

Akeno: You should keep yourself covered, darling.

She summoned a magic circle inches from my face, sending a blast of light and making me crash into the wall.

Eos: Yeah... okay, you won.

Akeno: Mhh... I'm gonna have fun tonight~.

We made a bet. The looser must serve the winner for a day... I was about to put a maid outfit on her like I did Rias...

Akeno: You're not gonna say anything~?

Eos: *sigh* The risk I took was calculated, but man... am I bad at math...

She giggled and took me by the hand.

Akeno: But before you lick my pussy all day, the heirs of the five Clans are supposed to meet with Team DxD today. You might want to meet them.

Ah yes. The five clans. They are a group of Shinto mystics that all have a divine connection with the Shinto Gods.

Eos: Akeno, I swear to Lord Lucifer. If these people start to live in my house, I'm gonna have a breakdown.

Akeno: Don't worry, I don't think that they want anything to do with you except to fight Trihexa. But don't worry, one of them is a cousin of Tobio and I. And one of the other is a cousin of Tsubaki. They don't hate Devils.

Eos: Good. Let's wait for them in the living room then.

Azazel, Sun Wukong, Dulio, Rossweisse, Rias, Sona, Tsubaki and Akeno were with me. The others were resting from all the training that we did.

Five magic circles suddenly appeared on the ground. One red, with a bird pattern on it. Out of it came out a girl that looked like Akeno as if she was her sister. I guess that that's her cousin. Then, out of a white circle with a tiger pattern on it came out a huge guy with shaved white hair who smirked at Tsubaki. I guess that he's her cousin. Out of a black magic circle with a turtle pattern came out a smaller girl with a turtle shell on her back. She seemed younger than the rest. Out of a yellow magic circle with a Dragon pattern came out a blond boy with a serious look on his face. And finally, out of an azure circle came out a guy with gray hair and glasses.

Eos: I guess you guys must be the heads of the five Clans. Good day.

Seiryuu: We are the heirs to the Clans, not the heads. But yes, that would be us.