🍋 Chapter 124: 💛 My Angel 💛

POV Eos

Today was a resting day. As such, I was laying in one of the interior pools on one of those air matress. Raging Dragon was also sleeping next to the pool along with Fafnir. I was alone for once and it felt good. However, my loneliness did not last for long as I saw a golden light appearing on the ground, forming into a magic circle. Out of it came out Gabriel.

Eos: Gabriel? What are you doing here?

Gabriel: Ah Eos... Oh my Lord!

She hid her eyes at the sight of my naked chest. I quickly pulled out some clothes and covered myself.

Eos: It's alright, I'm covered.

She removed her hands, still blushing like crazy.

Gabriel: G-good...

Eos: So... what did you want?

Gabriel: Ah yes! I am currently doing researches about Sacred Gear. Azazel asked me to do it after his sealing to complete his work. And apparently, he wanted to learn more about the Malebranch. Since you are the Devil I'm the closest with... I thought about asking you.

Eos: The Malebranch? I'm sorry, but that's a no. These things are on the level of Longinus and no one can control them.

She put her hands together, pleading for me.

Gabriel: Pretty please! I want to be helpful to Azazel.

Eos: Listen, you're adorable but that won't work. I care about you too much to let approach these things.

Gabriel: You... care about me?

I sensed my cheeks getting warmer.

Eos: Well... yes... I mean, you taught me a lot of things...

Gabriel: Ah, I see! But please, at least tell me what you know.

Eos: Well, no one knows a whole lot. We know that they are twelve of them and that they all have spirits inside of them. Pretty much like Ddraig or Albion... The thing is... they are wild cards and no one knows how to control nor tame them. One of them once gave a fraction of it's powers to one Devil and it made Sirzech use his full power...

Gabriel: And Lord Lucifer was the strongest leader... impressive...

Eos: Yeah, I know. But other than that, we have nothing really.

Gabriel: That is more than I could have gotten by myself, thank you very much Eos. By the way, what were you doing right here?

Eos: Huh? I was relaxing by the pool? Do you not do that?

Gabriel: No. Angels work all day when they don't sleep. Thankfully we love our job.

Eos: Really? Well, you should try relaxing a bit.

Gabriel: How?

Eos: I could give you a massage?

Gabriel: I... Hum... sure thing...

I giggled a bit before going behind her and satting both of us down on the ground. I then started to rub her shoulder.

Gabriel: Mmh... this feels nice indeed.

Eos: Well of course it does. I'm used to it.

Gabriel: Oh yes... I guess you do have these kinds of relationship...

Eos: Would you truly fall if you had sex?

Gabriel: Me? No. I can't fall just like Michael, Raphael and Uriel can't... it's just... well I've never find anyone that I'd like to do that with... until..