Chapter 40: Rias and Eos, the true King

POV 3rd person

Eos: It's funny you know. I predicted everything that was gonna happen in this game and it all came down the way I wanted it to.

Issei: You lost Eos! We're three and you're alone!

Eos: Yes... that would be true... but I had a plan... tell me Issei, why do you think that Ingvild didn't finish you off?

Issei: Huh?

Eos then summoned a magic circle, aiming it at Akeno.

Issei: No! Akeno!

Issei threw himself in front of her and Eos smriked as purple flames came burning the armor of the Emperor.

Akeno: Purple?!

Eos then started to laugh like a mad man.

Eos: I won!

The Scail Mail started to glow in a purple light, the eyes and the wings, previously green and red changed to purple as well.

Rias: You're taking control of him!

Eos: Now... my Red Dragon Emperor... attack!

Issei then turned around and punched Akeno out of the castle, chasing after her.

Rias: Akeno!

Rias flew after both of them and Eos standed up and walked down the stairs.

Sirzech: That was his plan?!

Azazel: That's... very smart of him... Issei is the strongest among them...

Kuroka: He's not.

Sirzech: Huh?! What do you mean? He is the Red Dragon Emperor!

Kuroka: I felt it while I was in the Khaos Brigade... Rias... she never unleashed her full power. Eos knows that.

Akeno was forced to fight back but Issei continued to boost, dominating her easily.

Akeno: Get your senses back! Damn it!

He didn't respond. He was suddenly hit in the back by an orb of destruction. He turned around to see Rias, he hands towards him.

Rias: Don't force me to do that!

But once again he didn't respond. Instead he rushed towards Rias, forcing her to create a barrier that was easily destroyed by the Red Dragon and was herself sent back. She flew away and Issei chased her.

On the side of Eos, he calmly summoned his now two pairs of wings and flew to a roof before landing to watch the fight. He gained his second pair after his fight with Sairaorg, making him the only young Devil to have more than two wings.

He looked over at Akeno who's eye was bleeding.

Eos: Are you alright?

Akeno: I... yeah, it hurts but I'll survive.

Eos: I can stop him if you want.

Akeno: That's not your problem, we'll do it ourselves.

Eos looked over at Rias and Issei.

Eos: Then you should hurry, she will not last long...

Akeno flew towards Issei and used her lightning on him and Rias used her power of destruction, destroying parts of his armor.

Issei roared and punched the red haired in in the gut, making her spit blood out.

As she was launched towards a building, Eos came in and caught her in his arms to not hurt her, making her blush.