Chapter 20: A Bargain

POV Eos

~Several months earlier~

After training Sona's peerage, I felt like I needed a peerage myself. Fighting against a lot of people at once can be an issue, even for me. I talked about it with Lady Leviathan and Lord Lucifer but didn't expect them to find anyone for me. I arrived in the Leviathan territory with Serafall herself.

Eos: Could you at least tell me what you want?

Serafall: You'll see Soso, you'll see.

Seriously, why is she so... whatever...

We entered a room where I saw a girl with gray and purple hair sleeping on a bed.

Eos: Hmm?

Serafall: This is one of the descendant of the original Leviathan. She fell in Devil sleep a hundred years ago.

Eos: And what do you want me to do?

Serafall: Well, she started to wake up. She developped a Sacred Gear.

So she was an half-breed, huh?

Serafall: See, God originally created 13 Longinus, including the Boosted Gear. However, just before his death, he told a prophecy to your father, Kokabiel and Gabriel. He said that one day, several new Longinus would awaken. She is one of them. Nereid Kyrie, she can control Dragons.

Eos: I see... but why would she accept becoming one of my servants?

Serafall: Well, you can be by her side until she wakes up. Apparently, those in Devil sleep can still hear what they are told. Her name is Ingvild, by the way. Perhaps you can start building a relationship with her even before she becomes a member of your peerage.

I looked at her resting face. She was very cute. She slept for a hundred years? No one deserves that. She deserved to experience life and all the things that come with it.

I took a chair and sat down beside her, Lady Leviathan left us alone.

Eos: Hello Ingvild. I am Eos Infernus...

~Flashback end~

It has been three weeks since we were at the house. I was currently drinking tea with Ingvild. For how long did I speak to her before she became my Queen? About two months, something along those lines.

Ingvild: Your domain is truly beautiful. I'm sure you're proud of it.

Eos: Proud of my ancestor? I guess. I met my grandmother once, but that's it.

Ingvild: I guess they would not live with the current leader of the clan. When do you think you'll take it?

I never told them about what I'm gonna do after all...

Eos: Ingvild... what is your goal?

Ingvild: My goal... well, I'd like to be a singer one day... Also I want to experience life for as long as possible and... stay by your side... of course.

I smiled.

Eos: I see... well. I'll never take the lead of the clan. I'm gonna create a perfect world, where there shall be only peace, forever. With the potential I have, I am sure that it is possible... You'll experience life Ingvild... and you'll stay by my side, as I'll stay by yours, forever.

I got up of my chair and kissed her on the lips. She was surprised at first but soon, she let my tongue in her mouth, letting me explore her insides.

Ingvild: I've wanted that for so long!

Eos: You should have asked love.

Ingvild: Your plan... I want it... I want to be by your side... I love you.