Chapter 180: Mechanical Nightmare

POV 3rd Person

The group advanced on the planet, being careful with theur suroundings. There was Eos, Rias, Issei, Sairaorg and their peerage as well as Valianah and her team. This wasn't the entierety of Team DxD but they decided to leave people down there in case ExE wanted to have a counter-attack.

Issei: It feels weird. I mean, being in space and all...

Meredith: We're billions of kilometers away from home, if something happens...

Eos: This is no time to worry about that. We have no control over what happens on Earth and as such, we should not think about it for now.

Meredith: You're right... let's move.

And so they continued to walk on the cold metal of the planet. Weirdly enough, they didn't have to fight anyone as they didn't even find anyone. After around fifteen minutes of walking, they saw a tree far away.

Sairaorg: Don't approach it.

Suzaku: Why? It's just a tree.

Rias: No, I agree with Sairaorg, this is probably a trap.

Kuroka: How? It's just a tree. Eos, what do you think?

However, the Nephilim wasn't looking at the tree. He was looking to their right side.

Rossweisse: Eos?

Eos: You don't see it?

He didn't turn his gaze. His arms were crossed, he didn't blink and had a serious look on his face.

Issei: What are you talking about man? It's just the same grey metal ground from before.

Eos: The red moon, over there.

He pointed in front of him, making everyone look at each other, worried. There was nothing there.

Akeno: Darling? Are you sure this trip didn't give you too much of a migraine?

She approached her man and touched his shoulder but he still didn't move.

Then, suddenly, Eos took Akeno in his arm and swiflty got her out of where she was. As he did, several walls raised up, one where Akeno was standing.

Akeno: Ah! You saved me!

Eos: I always will. Is everyone alright?

He looked around but only saw Ravel and Meredith.

Ravel: I... guess we were seperated from the others.

Eos touched the wall with his hand and send heat into it but the metal somehow didn't melt.

Eos: Fuck!

Meredith: I think they're alright. Just... not here...

The walls were tall, extremly tall. It actually reached space, making it impossible to leave by the air.

Then, the group of four heard fighting sounds to their left.

Akeno: We should move!

And so they moved. They started to run to a random direction in hope of finding the exit and the others. However, what they finded surprised them. A grey robot, about three meters tall with five red eyes and two blades on it's arms.

Rugatimu: My name is Rugatimu, one of the Gods of ExE. I will destroy you, Devils!

Meredith: I don't remember us asking.

The machine slammed it's blades on the ground but Eos just dodged and kicked the robot in the face, destroying it's head.

Eos: Done.