🍋 Chapter 58: 🤍 Snowed in 🤍

POV Eos

I was currently laying down on Rias' breasts while she was caressing my hair. That was a nice way to get up.

Rias: There will be an official night to anounce our engagement in two weeks. We should rest until then.

Eos: Oh... Well I'm supposed to go in Norway with Rossweisse today and I have a date in the Underworld with Ingvild next week. We're going to the opera.

Rias: That's fine. It's still more than one week for you to just relax.

Eos: Well, I have stray hunt to do... *sigh* Anyway, I'm gonna take a shower. Wanna come~?

Rias: I'd love to but my brother is suppose to arrive in ten minutes. And I know that we wouldn't be done in ten minutes~.

Eos: Oh yes... meeting your brother with my cum still dripping from you would be pretty akward.

She laughed and punched me in the arm.

Rias: Go and wash, stinky.

I kissed her on the forehead and went into the bathroom. I felt her gaze on my butt as I left.

After I was done, I got down, my hair still wet. Sirzech was speaking to Valianah's team.

Sirzech: And this is why, with the help you gave us during the Samael crisis, your actions and those of your group are forgiven.

Valianah: Thank you, I guess...

Sirzech: Ah Eos! How are you, brother-in-law?

Eos: I'm good. Thank you. You guys could have talked about this engagement party earlier. I would have cancelled my hunts.

Sirzech: Your mother told us to keep you the surprise for as long as possible. She wants to organize something.

That will be the first time a party will be dedicated to me and that a lot of people will attend to it. When I celebrated my birthday, it was only mom, dad and I. Rias' family came sometimes but they couldn't always. But each time, it was good, I knew that they loved me. Here, it's gonna be a bunch of nobles whom I'll never talk to...

Sirzech: Well, I have other matters to attend to-

Milicas: No! Stay with us dad!

Grayfia: Honey, your dad needs to work, you know it, right?

Milicas: But when will I see you again?

Sirzech: I'll be at the engagement party in two weeks my boy. We'll see each other here.

Lucifer kneeled down before his son who jumped in his dad's arms and held him for a good minute before letting him go.

Eos: Anyway, Rossweisse, we should go as well.

I saw my Rook blushing.

Rossweisse: Oh. Yes of course.

We both took our luggages in the room, said bye to everyone and teleported away.

Eos: Oh by the way, Ingvild is in charge.

Sona: What?! Why is it not a King?!

Eos: Because she's from the best peerage~.

I could here Sona's raging noises as we teleported. Rias knew that I liked to tease her so she just smiled.

We arrived before the house. It was already night here. Well... this was the six months nights that the northen zone knew too well. It was a big mansion made out of wood. It was smaller than our house in Kuoh, but still way bigger than most houses in the world. And what was the best part about it? It was in the middle of nowhere, just white snow with no end.