🍋 Chapter 57: 💙 Flying High 💙

POV Eos

When we got back from our date, Akeno had trouble walking, which made me look at the others with a smirk. I got jealous looks from Issei and Saji while Akeno got envious looks from the four other girls... and Kuroka.

Anyway, I was suppose to have a date with Xenovia today. When I saw her in the morning... which was 3 P.M. for us, she was wearing a royal blue shirt which made her boobs stand out and a black and purple skirt. As I was standing behind her, she didn't saw me.

Eos: You look great.

Xenovia: Ah! You scared me! T-thank you...

Eos: I should get changed. This kimono won't feet our date place, not in this time of the year anyway.

Xenovia: I-it fits you.

Eos: Thank you pretty girl. Though I must say, this is unusual to see you this shy...

Xenovia: Well, I've never been on a date before so...

I kissed her on the forehead.

Eos: Don't worry, it'll be fine.

I winked at her and went into our bedroom. As I took some clothes, I founded black hair on it... I standed there for about 45 seconds, trying to guess who sniffed my clothes... it could be Akeno, but she was with me yesterday... I mean I founded red... and blue... and white... and purple hair on my clothes before but... wait, Kuroka? I should talk to her some time soon.

I got myself black jeans with a black and yellow sweater. I put on two silver bets on my jeans because I'm fashionable and get white shoes with golden bits.

I then got down, making the girls' jaw drop. I was about to make a joke about them wanting to suck my dick but Ophis and Milicas were in the room so I thought it would be better not to.

Eos: Look, I know I'm handsome but, please, you're gonna swallow a fly.

Issei: I think they wanna swallow something el- Ah!

I yeeted him across the room with my hell's bind.

Eos: There are kids you dumbass!

Issei: Sorry...

The girls laughed, except Grayfia who looked really angry. Well that's not my problem. I took Xenovia hand and exited the house.

Xenovia: Were are you taking me?

Eos: That's a surprise.

I teleported us in Tokyo and the surprise was... an amusement park! I know that she's the type to like speed and all.

Xenovia: I've never been to an amusement park!

Eos: Me neither actually. We don't have that... where I come from.

Of course I didn't talk about Hell or the Underworld when there were so many people around us.

We got in and started to do some attractions. The first one was some kind of train that went really high up and descended in a fast fall. It had loopings and all. People were screaming all over the place while us two, even though we were at the front seat, were just laughing it off. It's not like we can't go at the speed of light. I must say, there was a weird feeling in my stomach that felt nice. When we got out of the train, Xenovia and I laughed. Of course the other people gave us weird looks.

Xenovia: We should have done that earlier!

Eos: Maybe I should build one of those things in the house!

She made cute small jumps on the spot, showing her excitement.

Xenovia: Oh yes! We could have a date everyday!