Chapter 4: Thank Satan I have a king size bed

Warning, there is a small lemon part in that chapter, so read it when you're alone.

POV Eos

I haven't slept in three days. It takes longer to train them than the Sitri, that's for sure. Rias and Akeno needed way less than the others and they're currently drinking tea and watching me beating up Issei.

Issei: I'm not sure that's how I'm gonna get my Balance Breaker you know.

Eos: I don't know, maybe if you're about to die your Dragon will get scared and activate it. Want a break?

Issei: Y-yeah, please.

He got up and went to see Asia who was talking with Kiba and Koneko who was... there. He's not a bad kid. He's the type who's very determined about one thing and doesn't stop until he gets it. He reminds me of myself in some ways. In other ways... less. Apparently he gets beat up because he peeks at girls... I don't know if I can fix that.

I walked towards Rias and Akeno and probably made the biggest yawn in the history of yawns.

Rias: You need to sleep, you're worrying me.

Eos: My mom had worst with me.

Rias: I'm pretty sure that 72 hours of intense, non stop fighting is worse than 72 hours of labors, she had breaks you know.

Eos: I want you guys to be on the same level as the others. That's why I train you as hard.

Akeno: Where are we compared to them?

Eos: You two are definitly stronger Misses Sitri and Shinra. I can't say the same about the others...

Rias: Anyway you should go to sleep now. I've seen how you do things, it should be alright.

Eos: No really I'm fine-

I then sensed a menacing aura by my side.

Rias: I said. Go. To. Sleep.

Eos: Okay.

I quickly ran to our room. It smelled like her, it was relaxing. I quickly fell asleep.

POV Rias

Rias: Now that he's gone, we should talk about you two, Akeno.

Akeno: My, my~ I thought you didn't notice.

Rias: Now it doesn't bother me if he's with you as well. Just know that I'm the first he'll marry.

Akeno: You're already engaged, and who knows, maybe I just want him for his body.

Rias: I know you're not like that.

Akeno: So what, it's a friendly competition?

Rias: Something like that. I'll beat you, in case that wasn't clear.

Akeno: You're sure about that? I'm sure he'll love when I'll call him "my Lord" when he's balls deep inside me.

I could feel my cheeks heat up.

Rias: A-and I'm sure he'll love seeing my tits bounce while I ride his dick, that, contrary to you, have already seen.

Akeno: But you were too shy to do anything.

Rias: I-

Akeno: Rias.

Rias: Huh?

Akeno: When you talked about him all the time, you didn't sell him well.

Rias: What?

Akeno: You said je was perfect. He's even better...

She made a small pause.