Chapter 177: Break the Beast! The end of 666!

POV 3rd Person

Issei rushed to the white Dragon and punched it. Even though it pushed it back, it actually had little to no effect.

Issei: Ddraig, I need more!

Ddraig: You're at your limit partner, more power would kill you!

Issei: It doesn't matter, as long as everyone else lives!

As 666 was about to shoot a beam at Issei, Odin appeared and took Issei out of the range. This resulted in Trihexa's attack destroying a nearby city.

Issei: No! I should have tanked it!

Odin: Boy, you are promised to my daughter. I won't let you die. These are unfortunate souls but they shall reach a better place. Sons!

Thor/Vidar: Yes sir!

Thor rushed in with his giant hammer and slammed the Beast with it. Then, it his Dragon armor, Vidar launched a magical attack. Some of the scales of 666 were destroyed but the Beast just regenerated them out of darkness. It then roared with an enormous power that, by itself, destroyed nearby buildings. 666 then shot it's scales like arrows, all following the several fighters that were going against it. Those in good shape could dodge but some got pierced by it, rendering them uncouncious.

POV Eos

The voices in my head were talking to me.

Ehther: If you do not wake up, everyone you know will die.

Revolution: That's not like he can wake up in any way...

Ehther: I know. I was just stating a fact.

Then, I saw a red orb in my mind.

Eos: What... is that...?

Ehther: That... is the first Firmament. Everything that exists came from it.

Revolution: And it seems to be calling for you...

I then flew up there and when I touched the light orb, I felt my body coming back to me.

I jumped off of Valerie's lap and saw a huge barrier around us.

Valerie: Eos?! You're alright?!

Eos: I... yes... I think...

Valerie: Eos, your eyes... they're red...

Eos: Huh?

Valerie: Oh nevermind, they're back to gold.

Eos: Really? Guess I'm not ready yet...

Valerie: Not ready for what?

I looked up to the sky and saw a giant white Dragon.

Eos: Trihexa?

Valerie: I think, yes. That's a huge problem.

I sighed.

Eos: I'll do my best, I guess...

POV 3rd Person

Eos flew just in front of the Beast, a smirk on his face.

Eos: So what? You had to transform again to beat our gang? Tch! And you call yourself a Beast? Man, you never saw me in bed, that's for sure!

The Dragon roared loudly, forcing Eos to put up a barrier.

Eos: Satan you're loud! Will you shut the fuck up?!

The Nephilim then summoned all of his equipment and went full power. He flew around the Beast and slashed in across it's long body, causing a huge wound on it, making black blood drip. Trihexa didn't take that too lightly and immediatly rushed to Eos.