Chapter 104: The King of Asgard

POV Eos

I yawned in the meeting room, causing the other heads to look at me directly.

Bael: Lord Infernus, is this meeting boring you?

Eos: Well... not really, but I'm just not made for sitting down in a chair for hours and hours, you see...

Bael: It is not a reason to be so impolite. Let's get back into the matter...

I was so tired when I got out of the meeting room, stretching my limps as I walked down the corridors of the palace of the Pillars. I looked through the windows to see Angels talking to Devils. I never imagined that peace would ever be possible... we came a long way...

When I exited I was met by my peerage, with Ingvild and Xenovia rushing to me.

Eos: Hey... it's fine... by the way, isn't it
Wednesday? Shouldn't you be in school?

Kuroka: It's Saturday handsome. Be quick and come back to Earth, you need to meet Vidar.

Eos: Already? Satan, time is spent so weirdly in those meetings...

Masaomi: What are they about?

Eos: Mostly rich people complaining about stuff that they want for free. And the fact that they hate resurrected Devils... and the alliance... and me, I'm pretty sure.

Xenovia: What?! But you saved the world! I'm gonna go to them and teach-

Eos: It's fine. I don't care about what they think of me. The only opinions I care about is yours. Well... we should get back up, I don't want to make a God wait.

We then went back to Earth. We used normal teleportation. I know that it's illegal but I don't care.

Once we arrived, I, of course, got tackled by Rias and Akeno to the ground. I saw Grayfia on the side, clearly wanting to do the same. There was also a guy in a light blue tuxedo. He had a beard, golden and white hair and golden eyes, accompigned by four women, one wearing a Valkyrie gear, with the others three wearing what I assumed was Norse Gods clothing. The man approached me.

Vidar: And I assume you must be Lord Infernus. I am Vidar, son of Odin, and new King of Asgard, pleased to meet you.

I got out of Rias and Akeno's grip and shook his hand.

Eos: The pleasure is all mine, my Lord. Do you like your new position?

Vidar: Ah... Thor was definitly a better choice than me... but I had to step up when he sealed himself with father. I heard that you also became a leader of some sort.

Eos: Yes... but I merely represent my family on a Devil's council. I do not rule a Kingdom.

Vidar: Any position with responsability is important to me. You're doing a wonderful job, I'm sure of it.

Eos: Thank you, my Lord... so... why did you want to meet us?

Vidar: Well, father was an ally of Team DxD and I intend on keeping our relationship the way it was. But I also wanted to speak with you. And that's where you interfere, Rossweisse.

Eos: Rossweisse?

Rossweisse: Me?

Vidar: Yes... see, even though I myself have several lovers, none of them wish to marry me, would you, Rossweisse, like to be my wife?

Eos: What?!

Rossweisse: Huh?!

Eos: Hey, hey, hey, hey! I'm dating her, you know!