Chapter 138: The Old War

POV Eos

Issei: Why should I come?! I don't want to!

Eos: That's very much not my problem. I feel like this is gonna be humiliating for me so all of you guys must come as well.

Issei: Come on... Rias, say something!

Rias: No I think Eos is right.

Valianah: Do you think he's right because of what he has in his pants?

Rias: It's a part of it but also I'm sure that this will be fun! I just hoped my brother could be here.

I took her in my arms. I was pretty sure I could beat 666 by myself now but I might as well just wait after the end of the Cup.

Eos: Alright kids, it's tonight. Prepare yourself!

Issei: I swear I'm gonna beat your ass in the Rating Game!

Eos: You wish...

We all arrived at the Gremory castle. Since some of them had school, they were still in their uniforms, which Runeas apparently really liked.

Runeas: Wow! This is very cute! Can I have one?

Ingvild: Oh... Hum... of course my Lady...

Eos: My Lady, Lord Gremory is the chairman of the school. You should ask him.

Runeas: You're right Eos! What a smart boy you are.

Issei went to my ear.

Issei: I mean, she's kind of cute...

Eos: Mmh? Oh, yeah I guess. You're gonna try something?

Issei: No! Of course not! She's Rias' ancestor! Though I'm gonna enjoy the view...

We entered the main room where there was a throne for Runeas and a giant scene.

Valerie: Could I know why you bringed us into this?

Eos: What? You're not gonna support your man~?

Valerie: Not if it's something like that...

Runeas: Welcome to the party that is dedicated to me! I want you guys to perform a play in front of me!

Valianah: I'm out of here...

I used my Heaven's Bind to keep her in place.

Runeas: And this play will represant the Great War between the three Factions!

Roygun: Oh... I've always wanted to learn more about the War. At least it's gonna be interesting.

Runeas: Now, you should know that the Gremory are represented by a Camel. This is like our totem animal. So, the winner will win one of my camels so that they could take care of it! Impressive, right?

Zeoticus: I... guess so...

Runeas: Wait... you don't have camels anymore?

Zeoticus: Not really. We really moved out of this whole being represented by an animal thing.

Runeas: Well, that's too bad. Oh! I also have belly dancers outfits that I could give you guys.

This peeked both Issei's and my interest.

Eos/Issei: Girls! You need to win!

We went behind the scenes while Runeas played with the Dragons. Apparently, she was interested in how they worked.

Zeoticus: Argh... we need to distribute the roles first...

Yuuto: Please, let me do it! I've done some cinema stuff in Kuoh so I know a bit.