Chapter 81: Christmas

POV Eos

I woke up surrounded by breasts and hot bodies. What's good about having a harem is that even if you sleep naked, the body heat will always be enough to not catch a cold.

Anyway, today was Christmas eve, meaning that the leaders were supposed to come celebrate with us. I went downstairs, being sure to not wake up any of the girls. When I watched over the windows, I saw snow outside.

Eos: It's still snowing on this planet? And here I thought that humanity destroyed seasons...

Dulio: I used my Longinus so that children could play in the snow.

Eos: AH!!!! Satan, you scared me.

He came from behind me without any warning. If I didn't know the voice I would have killed him. My scream made him laughed.

Dulio: Oh, I'm sorry, that really wasn't my purpose.

Eos: Y-yeah... anyway, how did you come in?

Dulio: Oh, Masaomi opened to me.

My Knight came in running when hearing his name. This guy is actually a morning person.

Masaomi: Oh, sir. I was right to let mister Dulio in, right?

Eos: Yeah, of course. He's a friend.

Masaomi's girl walked slowly towards us as well.

Cleria: Ah, Eos. Issei confirmed me that his parents were coming.

Eos: I see... well we've got to be careful about them. We don't want to talk about Devil stuff when they're here.

Masaomi: But what about Gogmagog?

Eos: I'm not sure this thing can even eat and anyway, it doesn't like people so it will probably take care of the Dragons downstairs. *sigh* I'm gonna have to make Kuroka, Yasaka and Kunou hide their features as well...

Sona: I feel like you should have listened to me and prepare everything in advance.

She came from behind me, all smug.

Eos: Oh yes... I can't wait for your sister to see you. That's gonna be a sight!

She blushed hard.

Sona: T-that's... whatever...

Eos: Anyway, why are you up so early?

Sona: Momo kicked me. There are only Ruruko, Genshirou and us two in bed but they don't know how to sleep properly. What about you?

Eos: I don't know. I just woke up early for some reason. Anyway, I'm gonna go in the snow.

Sona: What?! Are you not gonna do anything for the evening?

Eos: Do it if you want to. I have magic in case you wondered!

I then went outside and lied down in the snow. Heat is nice and all but I have litteral fire inside me so I like to be cold every once in a while. Around ten minutes later, I felt a gaze on me. As I looked over, I saw my maid.

Eos: Oh, hello you.

She sat down next to me.

Grayfia: And what are you doing, silly?

Eos: There's gonna be a lot of people tonight. I just... try to relax before the whole Team DxD is here...

Grayfia: Aww, poor thing... Is there something I can do for you?

I went up to her and kissed her on the lips.

Eos: If there was no one in this house, a naked apron would do the job but all these Angels and other people... Don't worry about it too much.