Chapter 42: The aftermath

POV Eos

I woke up of my hospital bed and saw Akeno reading a book.

Eos: You look good with your hair down...

She looked at me and instantly pressed her lips against mine. I melted into the kiss and started to carress her body. We stopped due to both of us needing oxygen and looked at each other in the eyes.

Akeno: I'm very sad you won actually, I wanted to have fun with you~.

Eos: You'll have your fun, don't worry~. Are the others awake already?

Akeno: Issei and Rias are still healing. They're alright though.

Eos: Alright... I think I'm gonna go back to sleep, healing makes me sleepy. Wanna come?

I didn't even have time to look back at her that she already was out of her clothes and in bed with me.

Akeno: You're still injured, you should rest on better pillows~.

I smirked at her and put my head on her chest. They are very nice pillows. I quickly fell back asleep, the sound of her heartbeat soothing me.

I was woken up by the feeling of Akeno's hands tracing my hair. I looked up to herw still with my sleepy eyes.

Akeno: It's weird you know. Sometimes you're the most dominating beast in the room and other times you're an adorable baby, waiting to be cuddled~.

Eos: I take that as a compliment.

I crawled up to her and kissed her.

Eos: Wanna take a bath?

She nodded and we went into the bathroom. I let her go in before me to get a good look at her butt. Once I got inside, she immediatly snuggled into my chest, tracing her fingers across it.

Akeno: I heard from Rias that you two are finally gonna marry.

Eos: Oh yeah, I mean, it's gonna take time to prepare it but yeah, we're finally doing it.

Akeno: Will you marry me as well one day?

She looked at me with puppy eyes.

Eos: Y-yes, that was the plan.

She made a satsified noise and hugged me tighter.

Akeno: I don't care if I'm your second, fourth or tenth wife. Being with you is good enough, darling~.

I smiled and carressed her hair. She is not a Drvil by birth so I guess she doesn't have this desire to best everyone no matter what.

Eos: I love you.

Akeno: I love you too.

I then felt her hand going down.

Akeno: My my~ you're already half hard~.

She grabbed my cock and started to stroke it.

Eos: A-akeno, I'm not sure... Anh~.

Akeno: It's been so long...

She grinded herself on my leg.

Eos: My muscles are not fully healed you know...

Akeno: Don't worry darling, I'll do all the work~.

She lifted herself from where she was and impaled herself on my dick.

Akeno: Ah yes~! It's been weeks~!

Eos: Akeno~!

As she started to bounce on me I licked her left nipple, used my right hand on her right boob and my left hand to cup her ass.