Chapter 46: The sport festival

POV Eos

Usually, I'd use my lunch break to have sex with Rossweisse. I mean, we're colleagues, most people think we're about the same age. But today... there was this sport festival thing and I was supposed to help organizing it.

By the way, Rias and Riser had a Rating Game for Issei's parents immortality. Of course, my girl won and Phenex was suppose to come soon.

Speak of the Devil, while I was standing in the ORC, an orange magic circle appeared, letting Riser and his sister teleport inside the building.

Riser: The great Riser has arrived!

He looked around to see no one paying attention to him, everyone was busy with the preparation.

Riser: I said-

Eos: We heard you.

He turned around to see me.

Riser: Oh, young Infernus, we didn't have the occasion to meet properly, I am the great-

Eos: Yeah I know. Listen, we don't really have time now. Could you just do your immortality thing and just leave? Why is your sister there?

Riser: After the rating game, Ravel requested to be under the care of the Red Dragon.

He threw me an elixir which I caught.

Riser: This will make his parents immortal and young forever. Now can I speak to him?

Eos: Yeah. He's outside, stay here.

As I got outside, I saw Issei gropping Irina.

Eos: This is not the place, nor the time for this.

They both jumped out of fear and were really red.

Issei: Ah... Eos! What can we do for you?

Eos: Phenex is inside, apparenty his sister is needy for you, go. Now.

I threw the elixir at him and he went inside. I looked at Irina.

Eos: Be careful or you'll fall.

Irina: I...