🍋 Chapter 15: ❤️ Needy girls, needy girls... 💜

POV Eos

Several days after my encounter with Kuroka, which I specify the girls to not talk about to anyone, I saw Valianah once again. Apparently, the leaders of the three Factions want a meeting concerning the Kokabiel incident. I was currently alone in the ORC as most of the others had lessons.

Rias and Akeno entered the ORC, visibly annoyed.

Eos: Are my darlings having a bad day~?

Rias: *sigh* Because of the damage in Kuoh, Sona's peerage cannot clean this damn community pool! And we have to do it!

Eos: So you did all the fighting and you're reward is... cleaning a pool?

Rias: Exactly!

Akeno: At least we can use the pool afterwards.

Rias: But Eos' house is gonna have like, three pools!

Well that's true.

I approached them and took them into my arms.

Eos: Well, at least I'll be able to see you in your swimsuits~.

They both giggled.

Akeno: If that's what you wanted, all you had to do was to ask~.

Eos: We should leave that to later~.

Teasing them by letting know that I'll fuck them later in the day is the best feeling. Sometimes I just look at them and see them blush, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind if I just took them here in front everyone.

Eos: By the way, the house should be done in around two weeks.

Rias: Finally, a good bed!

She streched while saying that. Have I mentionned how adorable she is?

I then went to see the state of the pool. It was terrible. Somehow it was green. I don't even know how that could happen.

I was soon joined by Ingvild who teleported behind me.

Ingvild: Akeno told me you were here.

Eos: Right. We got to clean this shit but apparently we can use it afterwards.

She looked disgusted.

Ingvild: I'm not sure I want to swim in that, even after cleaning.

Eos: Well, I'll probably just take a nap besides anyway.

Ingvild: Want to start now?

Eos: And not seeing the others work their asses off? Yeah, no.

Ingvild: Then what do we do?

Eos: I don't know, what do you want to do?

Somehow I could sense my cheeks heat up.

Ingvild: My~ my~ why are you blushing like that, boy~?

Eos: What was that all about?

Ingvild: ImsorryitsjustthatIthoughtthatsinceAkenoactslikethiswithyouthenmaybeifIdidthesamethenyoudlikememore!

(I'm sorry it's just that I thought that since Akeno acts like this with you then maybe if I did the same then you would like me more.)

She was hiding her face from embarassment.

Eos: Ingvild. I love Akeno for who she is. I love Rias for who she is and I... I love you for who you are as well.

Ingvild: Really?

I kissed her on the forehead.

Eos: Of course.