🍋 Chapter 31: ❤️ Pure-Blooded Orgy 🤍

POV Eos

I got woken up by the train stopping. When we exited, a lot of parents were there. They looked horrified, wondering if their kids were okay. Azazel went and basically lied to them.

I saw Rias, Akeno, Sona and Tsubaki looking over to me, worried. Saji rushed towards Sona and hugged her.

Eos: Hey, you shouldn't run in your... whatever...

I went over to them and hugged Rias and Akeno, hidden from the others.

Eos: I was gone for three days, did you miss me that much?

They didn't answer, instead rubbing their heads into my chest. Issei got transported to the hospital.

Rossweisse: I told them that he just needed to rest but they didn't listen.

I have not told them about what Cao Cao said about Issei yet...

We went back to the house and I sat everyone down.

Eos: *sigh* This is gonna be a long story...

I reexplained what happen to everyone.

Eos: Now, I want to know why did you all act in the way you did?! Cao Cao is not the type of guy you mess up with!

Saji: Well... Issei told us that he didn't want to negotiate with the enemy so we followed because if we didn't he would have gotten himself killed.

Eos: And you thought that I, one of the strongest Devil on earth, decided to negotiate with the Khaos Brigade because I had a choice?

Asia: Well, you were doing pretty good from what I saw.

Eos: No Asia, if this Juggernaut Drive thing of Issei didn't interfere... Cao Cao would have killed me.

Asia: So... Issei saved you...?

Eos: I guess you could say that... the other thing is that... Cao Cao said that the Juggernaut Drive makes it's user mad and... kills them. He told me that Issei was gonna die but... since we stopped him, I don't really know...

Rias got up and left to the bedroom. Sona got up and went to follow her.

Eos: Leave her some alone time, Sona. She needs it.

Sona: But she's my friend!

Eos: And she is my fiancé, yet, I do not chase after her. I'll go to her in ten minutes.

Ingvild: Eos. On behalf of all your peerage, I wanted to present to you our apologies.

Xenovia: Sorry.

Rossweisse: Please, accept mine to.

Eos: You have desobeid and you understood why you shouldn't. It's all good to me. I accept your apologies.

I hugged the three of them, making them release content noises. We stayed like this for a few minutes.

Eos: I'll go to Rias now.

I went up towards the bedroom and opened the door. I saw her crying on the bed, her face burried in the pillow.

Eos: Can I come in?

She noticed me and extended her arms towards me, telling me that she wanted to be in my arms. I got in bed with her and let her rest her head on my chest, caressing her hair.

Rias: All of it wouldn't have happened... if he wasn't so jealous... if I just told him to listen to your orders!

Eos: Rias, you're not his girlfriend, nor his mother. You're his boss, he needs to understand that.