Chapter 134: The Crowning

POV Eos

Without any surprise, the seven of us were chosen as the new Great Satans. We were currently being prepared, each in one room for our crowning. I was getting pampered by the people who prepared me for this event while some of my lovers were looking at me.

Rias: So, where are we gonna live now?

Kuroka: That's a good question, I'm not leaving you!

Akeno: And I guess that Ingvild and Roygun would like to be with you as well.

Eos: We discussed this already. The seven Kings will live in the same castle in the capital.

Kuroka: It's just feels like you're adding more people to the house.

Eos: Don't worry. I saw the plans, we all have our own section. It's basically seperate houses.

Akeno: Oh thank Satan... well, thank you I guess, darling.

Eos: Oh yeah, I'm gonna change my name...

Rias: Does it bother you?

Eos: I don't really care honestly. A lot of people would still recognize me as an Infernus.

As I was ready, I tried to get out but body guards forbid me to.

Body guard: Sorry your highness, but the public cannot see you before you take the crown.

I pointed behind me towards the three girls

Eos: What about them?

Body guard: They are your family your highness. They have a higher place than the general public.

I sighed and went to sat on a couch, with the girls of course. Obviously, they were being clingy which I really enjoyed.

Akeno: Aren't you too stressed?

Eos: Nah. Diehauser is the big boss. He will do most of the talking.

A magic circle opened before me, with Grayfia coming out of it.

Grayfia: Eos, are you ready?

I got up, kissing the girls goodbye.

Eos: Sure.

I walked towards her and we both teleported before a huge hallway.

Grayfia: Eos, I'd like to be your personnal advisor. I've already worked with Sirzech before that, so I think I could fill the place for you.

I smiled at her.

Eos: Fine by me. You will be my naughty secretary if you want~.

She blushed.

Grayfia: That's... not what I meant...

Eos: But you thought about it...

Grayfia: A-anyway, you're the last one! Go in, quick!

I entered the giant room where Lord Pheles standed before the six others. He had the same robes Sirzech wore. The seven of us had a similar style but with different colours. I was Asmodeus, in purple. Ingvild was Leviathan, in blue. Roygun was... well Belphegor, in pink. Sairaorg was Beelzebub, in green. Issei was Mammon, in yellow. Valianah was Lucifer in red. Finally, Diehauser was Satan, in a deeper, darker red, mixed with black and purple.

Eos: I didn't know that Lord Pheles did the ceremony...

Roygun: He did the previous one as well.

He's this old? Well, my parents are older, but still, I did not expect that...