Chapter 82: New year

POV Eos

I got woken up around four in the afternoon by a loud thud. Weirdly enough, no one was in bed. Usually, at least Ingvild is here.

When I got downstairs, I saw everyone training with each other. Well, not that they could ever reach me anymore but at least they're trying. Yasaka was actually teaching them some magic stuff.

Eos: You know, next time you wake me up like that, I'm gonna be very mad.

Ingvild: Oh, Eos... sorry if we made noise...

She snuggled into my chest. How can I stay mad at her?

Eos: I-it's fine... you're okay. Just be careful, okay.

She nodded and went back to the Youkai leader. I followed her.

Eos: Yasaka, aren't you gonna go back to Kyoto soon?

Yasaka: Yes, unfortunately... if the leader of the Youkai stays away from Kyoto for to long, they become weaker. If I stay here, I'll fall into slumber...

Eos: You know, you could just make someone else the leader.

Yasaka: I fear that there is no one that I deem worthy... except if you give me kits, pretty boy~.

Eos: I have enough foster children like that. And I can't reproduce.

She wrapped her arms around me and went to my ear.

Yasaka: That's too bad, but that just means that you can pour each load deep inside me~...

I wrapped my arms around her waist.

Eos: You know we're not gonna see each other in quite a long time. Perhaps we should~...

She giggled a bit.

Rias: Eos, will you quit flirting in front of everyone?

She had a smile on her face but a crimson aura around herself.

Eos: Jealous~? I like that~. Anyway, we should spend next year in Kyoto!

Yasaka: Really?!

Rias: I forgive you for everything, that's the best idea you ever had.

After a while, our two peerages and Irina teleported to the Youkai city. Even Valerie was able to come. I guess drinking my blood helped her. The Sitri prefered to train. Valianah's team was on a hunt and Grayfia was in the Underworld, interrogating her brother.

Yasaka: Hmm... the air is better here. Lord Azazel, perhaps we should talk about developments. I'd like to introduce Youkais into your anti-terrorist group.

Azazel: Sure. Any help is welcomed.

Cleria: Masomi, come! I want to visit!

Masaomi: Yes! Just the two of us! Is it alright with you, sir?

Eos: Hey, I'm not your father you know. Do your thing, just be safe, love birds.

Masaomi: Thank you sir!

They walked together hand in hand. I then felt someone pulling on my shirt. I looked to see Yasaka's daughter.

Kunou: Do you want me to make you visit?

I smiled at her.

Eos: Of course, that'd be lovely.

We followed the small Kitsune inside the city into a huge festival that was typically japanese. Rias had sparkles in her eyes.

Rias: Oh Satan, this is Heaven!

She jumped from stand to stand, trying everything she could. I'm rich so I don't really care but she really looked like a spoiled princess.