Chapter ∞: The Man who created Heaven

POV 3rd Person

In the white void, Eos approached Issei while smirking.

Eos: You should have realized that you cannot win!

He punched him in the face and flew after him. However, Issei was able to stop mid air and launched flames at the Nephilim. Eos easily dodged them all and approached Issei. The Red Dragon continued to boost in the hope of surpasing his opponent. Their fists clashed, causing a burst of energy throughout the void.

Issei: I must admit, that was a smart way to play the game. But I'm still on the winning side!

Issei hammered his opponent, making him crash into the ground. He then kneed him in the stomach, making Eos spit out some blood. The Nephilim summoned Holy magic and attacked his opponent with it, making him back up. He then got up and wiped the blood from his face.

Eos: The winning side? Don't make me laugh. This final fight will have the same result as the first one!

Eos then flew up at high speed and caught Issei by the throat. He then slammed it on the ground and started to punch him again, and again, and again...

And as Issei was loosing more and more blood, the green jewels of his armor started to shine. His energy then exploded, causing Eos to be pushed back.

Eos: Shit!

Issei had a green, red and orange aura around him. This caused Eos to go beyond Infinity, just in case.

Diehauser: This is an interesting match...

Sairaorg: What do you mean?

Diehauser: These two have always been rivals, right? I just find it interesting that they are now fighting on an equal level... it must be hard for you to watch, Lady Gremory.

Rias nodded.

Rias: I consider Issei my little brother. And Eos is my dear husband. There is no real win for me here.

The two continued to fight more and more, until Eos was able to kick Issei in the chin, breaking his helmet and punched him in the gut, making him crash into the ground.

Eos: You lost. Admit it.

However, Issei didn't admit defeat. Eos landed and he noticed the boy laughing while still looking at the ground.

Eos: Mmh?

He suddenly turned to his opponent.

Issei: You are the one who lost Eos! Meredith may not be able to come here, but he still can!

Eos: "He"?

His eyes then widdened.

Eos: Y-you... you don't mean...

Issei: Appear! Ryuuteimaru!

And then, a magic circle appeared in the sky, letting the boat appear.

Eos: Shit!

Issei then got surrounded by a bright red light and jumped up to his familiar. Both entities fused together and thus appeared AxA.

Eos flew up in front of the man.

Eos: I'm sorry but that won't change anything.

Issei didn't answer. Instead, he aimed all of his canons and weapons at the man in front of him.

Eos: Tch!

As Issei shot thousands of beams, Eos flew back. As he looked back, he noticed he was being followed by the beams.

Eos: Oh great...

He then got hit in the back by the lazers, causing an enormous explosion. Issei smirked but, as the cloud of smoke disappeared, he noticed that the Nephilim was still standing there. He actually summoned a shield just before the attacks collided, allowing him to block everything that came his way.