🍋 Chapter 123: ❤️ The priestess of fire ❤️

POV Eos

I took back my seat as history teacher. What's weird with this school is that it does litteraly everything. It goes from toddlers up to college. From what I know, this is not common. Anyway, with Rias, Akeno, Sona and Tsubaki going to the college section, they couldn't be the chief of their club or of the student council anymore. So, Asia became the president of the Occult Research Club with Yuuto as Vice-President and Xenovia out of all people became President of the student council with Genshirou assisting her. Also, Roygun became the school nurse. I suddenly became way more sick than before...

Anyway, I was walking in the corridors to get to the classroom. It was Rias' class so I took my time. I like to give my girls less time of class. I arrived before them. There was Rias, Akeno, Sona, Tsubaki, Suzaku, Loup Garou and a girl named Kiyome Abe. Apparently she was a bast tamer who got into contact with Issei for a pact and started to hang out with Rias' peerage after that.

Akeno: Hello, sir~.

My ass still hurts.

I made them enter the room and started my teachings. Thank Satan father taught me about human history. I remember one day when he talked about his adventures during Second World War. He talked about it for more than 70 hours... in a raw yes. I miss these stories. Ah, but soon enough, we'll be strong enough to take on 666.

As the class ended, everyone started to get out. But Suzaku stayed here and went towards my desk. She was as red as her eyes.

Eos: Can I help you with something?

Suzaku: Well... I wondered... would you go on a date with me tonight?

She looked away from embarassment.

Eos: Well of course, cutie~. I have a peerage to send to do stuff tonight anyway.

We went back to our occupations and soon came the evening.

Eos: Alright kids, daddy has things to do, be kind to everyone else, right?

Issei: Hey! I'm not your son!

Gurou: He's right! He is my son!

I ignored thel and went out with Suzaku.

Eos: So, where do you wanna go?

Suzaku: Oh! I thought that the guy was supposed to choose that.

Eos: Oh... I guess... have you ever been to those fun fairs? There is one right now in Kuoh.

Suzaku: Oh that seems great!

I guess that living in a clan your whole life doesn't give you a lot of opportunities to see the outside world... kind of like me.

Once we got there, I bought us some coton candy and we went towards those claw machines. They were rigged of course.

Suzaku: You know, you don't have to put that many yens into it... it's fine...

Eos: You said you wanted that plushie, you'll get that plushie.

Without anyone noticing, I made the machine heat up so much that it melted, giving me access to the plushie. As I handed it to her, she giggled.

Suzaku: Thank you, you're adorable.

Eos: I'll do anything for a girl like you~.

She blushed, making me laugh. We then walked under the moonlight, my hand around her tie.

Eos: Say... doesn't it bother you that I'm dating Akeno... you know, since she's your cousin and all... I mean, I know that for Devil it's normal, but you're human and...