Chapter 170: The Drowned Castle

POV 3rd Person

Finally, one of the fight that everyone was looking forward to. Valianah Lucifer versus Eos Asmodeus. Two rulers and two of the strongests people in the entire universe.

Referee: Alright! The stage will be... a medieval castle!

Both teams were teleported. Eos looked outside to see the castle floating in a purple and black space.

Eos: Well, seems like they don't want us out...

Team White Dragon Empress of the Morning Star consisted of Valianah as it's King, Fenrir as the Queen, Gogmagog as a Rook, Arthur as a Knight, Le Fay as a Bishop and Bikou for the five Pawns. Also, new members were here. Zhu Bajie, a chubby Youkai who had the head and the features of a pig was the Second Rook. Sha Wujing was a small child as well as a masyer in Youjutsu and water magic. She apparently considered Valianah her mother and the second Knight of her team. Finally, Salamander Tomita was a Ultimate-Class Kappa who was also a rapper. He was the other Bishop and had powers over the spirit of people.

The groups splited into different teams, with the King on both side walking alone in the fancy corridors of the castle.

Eos: I would be worried if I were you. I'm pretty sure you'll be eliminated if you exist the castle. Destroy as less material as possible.

All the Knights then ran into each other.

Masaomi: Xenovia, should we go all out?

Xenovia: No, let's test them for now. Wait, isn't this kid in middle school or something?

Sha Wujing: Yes and so?

Xenovia: Not sure I want to beat up a kid...

Masaomi: We are Devils Xenovia, we shouldn't worry about that...

Xenovia: I still have morals you know!

Arthur: Will you fight or will you continue to argue forever?

Xenovia: Argh shut up blondie! Alright, let's get them!

Arthur took a step forward while both Knights on Eos' team drew their swords. The small girl took a step back and prepared to attack. The three of them then clashed, with Arthur having a slight advantage on speed.

Arthur: It seems like being a Devil is useless for me...

Masaomi: You'll see if it doesn't matter... Take that!

The man did a huge slash across the face of Pendragon who was able to duck down. However, the sheer power of the blade produced a burst of wind that crashed into the wall, creating a small earthquake. The three of them looked at each other, worried.

Xenovia: Eos is right, we need to be careful with this place!

Sha Wujing then took out her moon staff ans shot a burst of water at Masaomi, making him crash into the wall nearby, causing another shock.

Arthur: Wait! Wujing, stop!

Sha Wujing: Why? I'm fighting.

Arthur: You're fighting too hard though. You need to be careful or we'll all retire before we need to.

She made a military salute, making the man laugh.

Sha Wujing: Okay big bro!

Xenovia: You guys also have kid problems?

Arthur: Thankfully she's the only one. And Valianah takes good care of her with the Red Dragon.

Xenovia smirked and charged back, clashing once more with the descendant of King Arthur. Their swords caused a burst of wind and they clashed again and again. They were on par, however, Arthur was able to kick Xenovia in the chin but as he tried to stab her, Masaomi caught Caliburn in his bare hand, causing his palm to bleed.