Chapter 148: The State of the Underworld

POV Eos

I created a portal and exited the dimensionnal gap to arrive at the exact point I came from and saw the devastation.

Eos: Say Ehther, could we fix this?

My staff appeared.

Ehther: I cannot rebuild what was destroyed but I can at least created new life in the ruin.

I tapped my staff on the ground and plants began to grow, surrounding the area with new life.

Lint: It's beautiful...

I recognized her voice behind me. I turned around to face the Angel I saved earlier.

Eos: Well, we can't fix what was broken, but we can at least give it a second life.

She walked next to me.

Eos: What are you doing here by the way?

Lint: Ah! I was sent by Lady Gabriel to make reports on the mess.

Eos: That should be our job... well, I guess they must have other priorities right now. We should go back to the castle, care to come?

Lint: Oh, of course.

I summoned a magic circle under us but before we teleported, she spoke up.

Lint: Say, how does your thing work?

Eos: Mmh?

Lint: You have several girlfriends right? I'm intrigued about how that works. N-not that I want to be one of them, huh!

She was pretty cute all embarassed like that.

Eos: I just love them all. That's it.

Lint: How can you love so many people?

I looked at her confused.

Eos: Well... that's just how I feel...

Lint: That's weird... they say that humans can only truly love one person... I guess it's different for supernatural beings. I should keep notes of that!

I raised an eyebrow at her and we then teleported to the castle.

Yuuto: Oh Satan, you're alright!

I turned around to see my friend hugging me. I wasn't very confortable about friendly hugs but it was still nice.

Eos: Hey man... I think your girls are gonna get angry...

Yuuto: Huh?

He turned around to see both Tsubaki and Tsubasa fuming with rage.

Yuuto: H-hey, it's alright! Eos is one of my best friends, no need to be jealous!

Eos: Yeah, and I'm already pretty busy pleasing girls, not gonna go with boys as well...

Tsubaki: Mph! Anyway, my little Yuuto wouldn't want you!

Yuuto: Y-yeah...

Tsubasa: Wait! What if you were forced to do it with a guy though!

Yuuto: What?! Why would I do that?!

Tsubasa: I don't know! Answer now!

I quickly left the scene with Lint following me.

Lint: You hung out with weird people, Lord Asmodeus.

Eos: You tell me...

Ehther: He would make a great Monarch for Caius.

I looked back at Yuuto and continued to walk towards the ambiant noise. When I arrived, Rossweisse, Gabriel, Yasaka and Kuroka jumped to my neck, sending tons of kisses on my face and making me fall over.