Chapter 74: The war continues

POV Eos

...

She didn't speak.

Eos: You know, you're supposed to tell the story to people when you say "It's a long story".

Cleria: But I don't even know you! And you called my cousin a terrorist! I don't trust you. Sorry.

I sighed.

Eos: It's fine... but just tell me this. Does anybody know how you died?

Cleria: Those who killed me, yes.

Eos: I see... and you know who they were?

She didn't answer so I turned around and started to leave.

Cleria: Wait!

Eos: Hum?

Cleria: I will answer you under one condition. I want you to find my lover. His name is Masaomi Yaegeki. Please, just... tell me how he is.

Eos: If it is your wish...

I then left and went back to Gabriel.

Gabriel: Did you get any answer?

Eos: No. But I think I'm gonna need to go to the Underworld for now. I will come back here just after but... I just need to talk to them.

Gabriel: Of course. The battle is over, so take your time.

Lady Gabriel teleported me out of Heaven and directly into Hell. I was in front of the destroyed school, where everyone was being healed. I walked towards the other members of DxD.

Eos: Hey.

Ingvild: Eos! You-

She tried to get up but I sat her back down.

Eos: Don't move. You got hurt.

Ingvild: I... right.

Eos: I'm going back in Heaven in a bit, but I need you guys to find someone for me. Masaomi Yaegaki.

Ingvild: Okay but who is that?

Eos: Honestly I have no idea. All I know is that if we want answers we must find the guy.

Ingvild: Okay... I trust your judgement.

Eos: Thanks beautiful.

I kissed the back of her hand, making her blush and made my way towards the others. I saw Euclid Lucifuge being held down by guards. Grayfia and the four Satans were here, Serafall and Sirzech taking care of their sisters.

Eos: I saw you from up here, fake. You took a beating.

Grayfia immediatly rushed towards me and hugged me.

Grayfia: Eos! It's been so long!

Eos: Yeah... I mean two weeks but sure...

Grayfia: And you're fine! I was so worried!

Eos: You think I'd die like that? Do you even know me~?

After hugging my girl I started to talk with Lucifer.

Eos: Sirzech, do you know a Cleria Belial?

While I was discussing, Rias put her head on shoulder and started to rest.

Sirzech: Yes, she was the guardian of Kuoh before Rias and Sona but she disappeared 15 years ago. That's why we put two Devils in the town. But why the question?

Eos: Well... I met her in Heaven.

Sirzech: What?! What is a Devil doing on Heaven?!

Eos: Well, she talked about her lover being from the church. Maybe she wast put here to wait for him...