🍋 Chapter 151: ❤️ A normal date ❤️

POV Eos

We teleported in Tokyo with Rias. She really wanted to go there due to being a weeb.

Rias: Satan, look!

She pointed to a library specialized in manga with stars in her eyes, making me smile. I took her hand in mine and led her inside. She was like a kid there.

Rias: Wow! This one is really rare! It wasn't popular so they stopped the publication but the author decided to continue to publish the serie herself!

Eos: You know a lot about all of this.

Rias: Yes! My brother used to bring me figures of Sailor Moon when he went on business trips! Wait, I showed them to you when we were kids...

Eos: Oh... To be honest, I never remembered the things you talked about. If you didn't speak for three hours straight with no pause, maybe I could have...

She pouted. I looked around the shop and saw something interesting.

Eos: They have that here?

She looked curiously in my direction.

Rias: That's just an old pellicule... what's written on it?

Eos: "Gōketsu Jiraiya". That's from 1921. My father watched this movie.

Rias: Wow, that's older than us.

Eos: You do know that we're very young, right? Especially... for what we are.

I made sure not to say "Devil" since people were around.

Eos: I'm gonna buy it.

Rias: Mph! See! I was right to want to go to Tokyo!

She closed her eyes, turned her head to the side and crossed her arms under her breasts. I rolled my eyes.

Eos: Sure...

When she was done choosing every book she wanted, I paid for our stuff. Thank Satan I'm rich...

Eos: You're expensive you know?

Rias: Yes, but I'm hot and cute so you can't resist me!

We both giggled.

Her eyes then opened wide at something else.

Rias: Look! An arcade! Let's go!

She took my hand and ran towards the building.

Rias: Wow... what do you wanna play?

Eos: Me? I've never been to this kind of place!

Rias: I remember Issei bringed me there once when he wanted to be with me.

Eos: What?!

Rias: It was fun but I only had you in my mind during all this time.

This son of a...

We started to play different kind of games and I lost at all of them.

Rias: My, my, not so good at games, your highness~.

Eos: You think you're funny. How about we make a deal. The loser of the next game must admit when she fell in love with me.

Rias: Why do you assume you're gonna win all of the sudden?

Eos: Because I work well under pressure! Come on, I'm waiting for you!

I lost.

She grinned as she rested her head in the palm of her hand.