Chapter 127: Tobio vs Eos

POV Eos

I woke up on a pair of breasts. That was the best feeling in the world. I faked to still be asleep just to stay a bit more in this heaven.

Roygun: I know you're awake Eos. Your breathing got faster.

Eos: Shit! Can I stay? Please!

She smiled softly at me and started to run her fingers through my hair.

Roygun: Of course, your highness~.

After Z-Arc's attack, I got sick for a bit, meaning that the girls were always taking care of me. I definitly won't complain. I even considered making it last a bit longer but let's be honest, if I want them to serve me I just have to ask.

Roygun: You do know that the Rating Game is today, right?

My eyes wide opened.

Eos: Oh... well... I didn't train a bit since the announcement and, knowing Tobio... shit, we might loose this one.

Roygun: I'm sure it will be fine, don't worry. You're still the Golden Nephilim!

I got up and kissed her.

Eos: You're right. I'm the strongest Devil for a reason.

Roygun: Hey! We're not done here!

She brought me back into her boobs and turned on TV.

Announcer: ...And with that, we will have the last match of the first round of the second phase of the Azazel Cup tonight! Don't miss it out! For reminder, here are the winning teams!
(W) Team White Dragon Empress of the Morning Star - Team Babel Belial (L)
(W) Team Imperial Purpure - Team Vajra (L)
(W) Team Leisure of the Kings - Team Trump Card of Heaven (L)
(W) Team Red Dragon Emperor of the Blazing Truth - Team Spear of the Heavenly Emperor (L)

Eos: Oh, please, I can't with these guys anymore. Put on a movie or something.

Roygun: Sure honey. Choose it, go ahead.

On the night, we teleported inside Azazel Stadium, in the VIP rooms, where all our friends were.

Rias: Eos, if you win this one, I'll reward you~.

Akeno: I think we'll all give you a nice reward~.

Grayfia arrived behind me and started to rub my shoulder and whispered into my ear.

Grayfia: You'll do what you want~...

Oh yeah I'm definitly winning this one.

Issei: Okay Tobio, I'm not gonna lie, Eos and Valianah are kind of the ones that scare me the most in this tournament so if you could beat him right now, I'd enjoy it very much!

Tobio: Don't worry, that was the plan! We'll be the ones you'll see in finale!

Eos: Tch! As if any of you had any hope against a Super Devil!

Valianah: Big bro.

Tobio: Hum?

She gave him a hug. Now that was unexpected.

Valianah: You got this!

Tobio: R-right...

That was weird.

Lavinia: Goodness, you're adorable Vali!

The White Dragon blushed.

Valianah: Well... I mean...

Tobio: You're right, lil' sis! I've got this! Eos! We will defeat you!

I smirked.

Eos: We shall see about that...