🍋 Chapter 153: 💙 Student Council President 💙

POV Eos

I was helping Xenovia training her peerage, meaning I was basically dodging every single attack Verrine and Balberith threw at me.

Balberith: Argh! Will you ever fight back?!

Eos: Not of I don't need to.

Verrine: Balberith dodge!

He jumped out of the way and an ice attack came my way at a high speed. However, I just summoned a shield and blocked the attack.

On the side, I saw Zeno and Xenovia trying to analize me as I received her kick from Ruroko using her Counter Balance. I anticipated it and blocked with my arm. I then caught her foot and threw her against a wall.

Eos: Xenovia. You are their leader. So go ahead and lead them.

Xenovia: Ah! Right. Balberith, Zeno, circle him!

The two Devils jumped to my sides and waited for each other to start attacking. Balberith was the first to rush at me but I caught his fist. Zeno then tried to swing his scythe at my feet but I jumped up and kicked him in the face. But I then received a combined magic attack from both Verrine and Ruruko directly in the face. The impact made me move back.

As I landed on the ground, I noticed a shadow above me. I summoned a sword and clashed with Xenovia who fell down on me.

Eos: You guys are doing better, good job!

Xenovia: Oh but we're not done!

Eos: Mmh?

The back of my knees were then sliced by Zeno who I didn't see, making me fall over.

Eos: Shit!

I fell down, with Xenovia on top of me.

Eos: Ouch... Hey, you're alright pretty girl?

She was blushing. I noticed that I was holding her waist.

Eos: Oh sorry, that's for later~.

Xenovia: We won! G-good job everyone!

Despite all of this, she didn't get up.

Balberith: It's all thanks to your strategy!

Xenovia: T-thanks.

Ruruko: Ah, boss! We got news for the class trip next week.

Oh yes, I forgot about that. I am still a teacher there officially. I guess I could make my grand return...

Xenovia: Oh thank you for reminding me. We should go to the council right now. Do you know if anyone is there?

Ruruko: I think that Millarca and Genshirou are there. That's what they told me anyway.

Ah yes, Millarca Vordenburg. A silver haired pure-blooded Vampire from the Carmilla Faction. She is Elmenhilde best friend and wanted to see her. She is also in love with Saji apparently.

Verrine: Maybe... maybe we should get into the school.

Zeno: How could I? I do not look human you know.

Eos: I could ask Kuroka for that. That shouldn't be a problem.

Zeno: And even me, being a student? I am 9 000 years old you know...

Balberith: Become a teacher then! Eos is one as well so that shouldn't pose a problem.

Eos: I think they want an English teacher.

Zeno: Well, I do speak every language on Earth.

Eos: Xenovia, will you get off of me?

Xenovia: Oh, yeah sorry!