🍋 Chapger 156: 🖤 Nekomata Story 🖤

POV Eos

I got woken up from a nap by feeling my head on softer pillows. As I opened my eyes, I saw Kuroka caressing my hair while I laid on her thighs.

Eos: You're alright?

Kuroka: Yes. I just wanted to see you. Is there anything wrong with that?

Eos: No. Of course not.

I then got up and kissed her forehead, making her wiggle her tails happily.

Eos: *yawn* The next Rating Game is soon. We should start training a bit more I guess. You're coming?

I got up and walked to the door.

Kuroka: Wait.

I turned to her.

Kuroka: There is... something I would like you to see.

Eos: Of course. Anything for you.

I winked at her, making her blush. Usually she would flirt back when I would say something like that... weird.

She summoned a teleportation circle and we both got transported in the countryside of the Underworld, in front of a small house in ruins.

Eos: I assume that this is...

Kuroka: Y-yes. Could you... come with me inside?

She looked at the ground, rubbing jer right arm with her left hand. Her voice was shaky. I took her hand in mine, making her look up to me.

Eos: We don't have to you know.

Kuroka: It's important to me.

I nodded at her and she led me inside. The house seemed stopped in time. There was still plates with rotten food on it. The smell itself was horrific.

Kuroka: It seems like they didn't care about anything but the lab when they invested the place...

Eos: Did you... kill him in the middle of the day?

She nodded.

Kuroka: Shirone and I were eating together. Our mom was already dead by this point. Then he came out of his lab and took Shirone by the wrist, bringing her down. So I did what I had to do.

I stayed silent for a moment and looked around, noticing a picture of the three girls. I went to it and blowed the dust off of it. Her mother looked more like Koneko as she had white hair. Her eyes were golden just like both of her daughters.

Eos: Was your father always... absent?

Kuroka: Yes. He never really cared for us. I don't even know why they made Shirone when he clearly was neglecting mom and I.

She sighed.

Kuroka: I miss her.

Eos: I... don't know what it feels like but if I can be of any help, please tell me.

Kuroka: I just want to be in your arms.

I opened them for her to come and rest her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and knew what I had to do.

Eos: How old were you there?

Kuroka: Hmm? Around... 7 I think?

Eos: You were very cute.

She blushed.

Eos: But you're even cuter now.

Kuroka: Don't say that!

I scratched her ears, making her smile at me.

Kuroka: W-we should go down.

Eos: Sure.