Chapter 120: The new members

POV Eos

I woke up with the biggest headache of my life. I looked around to see a nurse checking on me.

Eos: H...hey...

Nurse: Oh Satan! Lord Infernus, you're not supposed to be awake right now!

Eos: Huh...? Why...?

Nurse: We put you in an artificial coma three days ago for healing. You were not supposed to wake up for three more weeks.

So that explains the headache. And why the lights of the room hurts so fucking much. Thankfully, she shut them off when she saw me holding my arm before my eyes.

Nurse: My Lord, I will come with the main doctors to check on you. Will you be okay?

I nodded. Wait, doctors? Isn't one enough? Oh well... I distinguished two men and a woman walking in. They did tests on me and so I was asked to stay in bed for more healing. Soon enough though, I fell back asleep.

Elsa: I guess it hurts.

Eos: Yeah... I guess you can say that.

Elsa: So... what's your plan?

Eos: Mhh... I need more recruits. Kuroka, Valerie and Masaomi took a lot of damages.

Elsa: And who did you think about?

Eos: No one really... And it's not like I can ask people who are already in the cup. Well, not until they're eliminated at least...

Elsa: Well, I can't say I have any idea.

I looked at her while she looked at the ocean. She really looks like...

Eos: I know! Well, for one person at least! Thank you Elsa!

Elsa: What?

I woke up instantly. Asia was watching over me.

Asia: Oh Eos, you're awake! How are you feeling?

Eos: I'm... fine I guess. I still feel the pain in my chest but I'm fine for the most part, thank you. Say Asia, could you call someone for me?

Asia: I'm sorry Eos but I'm only allowed here because of my healing abilities.

I sighed.

Eos: Of course... you could do that... but you could also assure my victory in the Azazel Cup.

Asia: Well, I don't want you to win... What I mean is that I'm on Issei's team! But I hope you make a good score as well!

Eos: Oh yeah you're right... I wanted you to call Valerie. She knows how to heal me better you see. With all the time we spend together.

Asia: Oh that I can do. Since she's your 'nurse' there is absolutly no problem with that!

Okay maybe that's manipulation but I really need her here...

Valerie launched herself at me when she teleported in.

Asia: I'm not sure that that's a good behavior to have with someone who's physically in pain...

Valerie: I can heal him after, that's not a problem. I missed you so much!

Eos: I missed you as well, Valerie.

She kissed my forehead.

Valerie: Do you need healing?

Eos: Yes, but before there is something I need to talk to you about. Can you come here?

I whispered something in her ear. She nodded and Asia looked confused at us.

Eos: It was just sweet nothings Asia. I'm sorry that you had to see it.