Chapter 66: War

POV 3rd person

There were several attacks on the Carmilla Faction. Of course, these attacks were from the Tepes Faction officially but were actually from Marius Tepes' group.

Eos woke up in a bed smaller than what he was used to. Big enough to contain the seven person who slept there but still pretty small to Devil standard. He yawned.

Eos: Really... are these guys not rich enough to have actual beds...?

Rias: Alright, we should go and try to speak with this Marius guy... Here, Eos, can you help me with my bra?

Eos: Mmh? Sure.

He clipped the bra of his fiancé before planting a kiss on her back.

All of them then went downstairs and exited the Carmilla castle. They had to leave the Tepes castle yesterday because staying could have caused conflict. Their goal was clear. Saving Valerie and arresting Marius.

Eos: Sona, you and your peerage cover us while we storm inside the building. Irina, Griselda, I want you two to scout the rest of the area. Azazel, be sure that no one escape. Rias' peerage and mine will go inside.

Azazel: You're becoming a real leader, kid.

Sona: Understood.

Irina: Got it.

The group then splited. When the two peerages reached an open space in the second floor, they were met by several Vampires. However, when Ingvild attacked them with her water Dragons, it had no effect.

Ingvild: What?

Akeno: It must be those enhanced Vampires that Elmen told us about.

Koneko: I have an idea.

Rias: The floor is yours.

Kuroka smiled at her little sister, perfectly knowing what she was going to do. The smaller Nekomata concentrated and summoned wheels of blue flames that she threw at the Vampires, having the same effect that Holy fire would, killing them instantly.

Issei: Wow! What was that?

Kuroka: It's called Kasha, it's a purification technique.

Issei: Really? Good job Koneko!

The white Nekomata blushed a bit before falling to the ground. Asia ran towards her.

Asia: She's exhausted, it's alright!

Kuroka: You didn't mastered this technique yet, but I am still proud of you, little sister.

They started to walk again, however, as they were about to go up to the third floor, they heard heavy steps behind them. When Issei turned around his eyes widdened.

Issei: G-grendel!

Grendel: AHAHAH! We meet again, Red Dragon!

The tall Dragon towered over everyone. Issei immedialty engaged battle, entering his strongest Scale Mail.

However, he made no significant damage, with the Evil Dragon throwing him around the castle.

Grendel: And here I thought you were a worthy opponent! AHAHAH!

Eos: Ingvild, weaken him please.

Ingvild: That will be hard but I'll try. Nereid Kyrie!

Her eyes started to glow and Grendel, even though he was trying to resist, was hypnotised by the soft voice of Leviathan.

Eos: I want to know. Who is your boss?

Grendel: C-crom Cruach.

Eos: I see... and where is he right-