🍋 Chapter 140: 💙 Timeless activities 💙

POV Eos

I was watching the Rating Game between Issei and Valianah from my bed. The Rating Game was only yesterday so I still need a lot of rest. I can't even run anymore... Grayfia then entered the room.

Gayfria: How are you?

Eos: I'm fine, I'm a bit bored but I'm fine.

Grayfia: Here is the documents Lord Satan handed to me. I didn't read them, of course.

Eos: Thank you dear. You're a sweetheart.

As she handed me the file I gave her a kiss on the lips.

Grayfia: I'm the only one in the house, the others are at the Rating Game. So if you need anything, call me.

Eos: Just us, huh~? Want a naughty time~?

Grayfia: You are still wounded. I wouldn't recommend having sex right now.

Eos: But what if we don't follow those recommendations~?

Grayfia: Eos.

Her voice was as cold as ice.

Eos: Okay. Gonna rest. Love you.

She then gave me a warm smile.

Grayfia: I love you too.

I took a look at the file. According to Diehauser's peerage, more of those Dragons were seen on Earth. The corrupted Dragon, of course. However, the Dragon sent out by the kind Dragon didn't appear anymore. The ones we saved previously were still there but...

Also, there was no sign of ExE in the dimensionnal gap which was seemingly good news for us. But they could also spy on us without us knowing so we truly didn't know what to think about all of this.

I decided to take a nap because this game was just a fight between Issei and Valianah and honestly, I couldn't care less. I mean, I'm gonna beat both of them anyway so...

I woke up to the feeling of my hair being carressed. I opened my eyes, seeing I was on Gabriel's lap.

Gabriel: Oh sorry, I woke you up... Sorry for leaving also. It's just, these Rating Games are so exciting!

Eos: Mmh... it's fine, waking up with this vision is good enough for me to not be angry.

Oh yeah, she was naked, of course.

Gabriel: Do you want to lay on them. I know that you love it.

Eos: Your lap is very confortable as well, thank you. So, how was it?

Gabriel: It was great! Issei won in the end but the fight was very close.

Oh I know someone who's gonna be angry about that...

Gabriel: I just wanted to see how you were doing.

Eos: It doesn't hurt that bad to be honest. It's just when I'm active... You know, if it wasn't for you, I probably would have lost this fight. Thank you, for accepting to be with me and... just for everything, really.

Gabriel: You don't have to say that to me. I love you with whole my heart and always will.

She then kissed me on the forehead before leaving the room. She got dressed before, of course.

I was bored so I played with my telepathy, making stuff float above my head, seeing how many objects I could stack on top of my nose. The others had things to do so I wasn't angry at them.

Eos: Come on... one more...

As I was about to stack the tenth object on my nose, the door of my room suddenly opened, making everything fall down.