Chapter 172: Free the Beast

POV Eos

Due to my desire to free Trihexa, I was currently heading to a meeting with every single leader.

I sat down on my chair and we waited for about two minutes until everyone arrived.

Diehauser: Eos Asmodeus, you have expressed a need to free the Beast Trihexa in order to end this eternal conflict against 666. What are your reasons?

Eos: Well, it was recently announced that Issei and I were gonna have the finale in a month. And I just want my father to see me kick his ass one final time.

I smirked at Issei and everyone's eyes widden.

Orcus: T... that's it?! Just for your father to see your fight? Lord Asmodeus, your father is a great friend, but I do not think he would accept that!

Diehauser: It's true. Are we even sure we can beat Trihexa?

Eos: Diehauser. I'm the one who was beaten by 666 in the end. I know that I'm able to kill it now. It was weakened by the leaders and I became stronger!

Apollon: Wait wait wait... You want to take it by yourself?!

Ingvild: That's Eos for you...

Valianah: I think we'd be able to beat it. Like... for real this time. Think about it! The Malebranches! Our mastery over our abilities! We're not the same kids we were back then!

Vidar: I have seen everyone's growth... and yes, you are way more powerful than you were before. But would that be enough?

A magic circle then appeared on the ground and Shemhazai came out of it.

Shemhazai: Sorry for being late, but I had to unseal someone.

I raised an eyebrow when a new, dark green magic circle appeared and Ajuka came out of it.

Issei: Lord Beelzebub?!

Ajuka: Now, now. I am no Beelzebub anymore. I am only Ajuka Astaroth. It's a pleasure to be back. And I see that our plan finally worked! Greag to see the seven Great Satans!

Everyone got a bit excited and talked to him for about 15 minutes.

Shemhazai: So... about Trihexa. I think that it's a good idea to bring it back. However, there must be a full security around the area of the fight. We also need to determine who will fight the Beast.

Nyx: If I may, Lord Asmodeus proved to be able to defeat both Loki and Z-Arc. He's probably our best shot at killing this thing.

Issei: Hey, now that I think about it. 666 is as strong as Great Red. And Great Red was killed by Regalzeva. Also, we killed Regalzeva so we're stronger, right?

Shemhazai: We made some research and were able to prove that the Core of Trihexa is way stronger than the form we all fought. Our estimations go from 40 to 5000 times stronger.

Sairaorg: That's... quite large...

That's what she said. Sorry.

Diehauser: I see. Eos, do you think you'd be able to take on it.

It thought about it for a few moments, remembering how I was beaten last time and then looked at my leader.

Eos: Yes.

Diehauser: Then I will have the 72 Pillars vote for it. This meeting is done.

Everyone got up and started to walk away. Nyx came to my side.

Nyx: Eos. It's... Hum... It's very bold of you to take on Trihexa by yourself. Know that you have my full support.

Eos: Thank you. It's a pleasure to have you by my side.