Chapter 96: Back to the forest

POV Eos

I was laying on Ingvild's chest reading a book, with her stroking my hair.

Ingvild: You know, now that you have a complete peerage, perhaps we should go back to the familiar forest.

Eos: Oh... yes I didn't think about it... maybe I should get myself another familiar as well...

Ingvild: Well, you certainly are powerful enough... do you want me to make a reservation for tonight?

Eos: Yes... but not now, I'm confortable...

She giggled a bit.

Ingvild: Sure! You can stay as long as you want here.

~The same night~

Eos: Alright, I hope you guys are ready...

Roygun: I never had a familiar myself. I didn't engage in the mortal realm after all. It's very exciting!

Crom: I want one as powerful as me!

Kuroka: Maybe I should get one of these Dragons like you guys have. Maybe we could take care of them together. Just the two of us, right, Eos~?

Eos: Y-yeah, sure...

We then teleported into the familiar forest. The Zatoushi guy wasn't here today. I guess that he knew I didn't need his help.

Eos: Alright, let's start the walk. Those who need a familiar, lead the way!

Masaomi, Valerie, Crom and Roygun walked forward, looking around but not seeing anything of their tastes.

Valerie: I want to see how those Dragons acts. How did you meet them?

Xenovia: I'm pretty sure that they were called here by Eos' Dragon.

Eos: That's possible. But I met Raging Dragon in a mission when I was 11. Lord Lucifer and my father sent me to kill it. See, it was in a rampage in the north of Germany. I realized that it was in pain and helped it then made it my familiar.

Masaomi: It was in pain? A Dragon like this can be hurt?

Eos: Yes... to this day I still wonder what caused it...

Ingvild: I can speak with Dragons... and Rebellion doesn't want to talk about it's past. I guess it's the same for the others...

We then arrived at the same lake than last time.

Rossweisse: That's where they were...

Eos: And that's where they are...

My peerage turned to me, confused.

Crom: What do you mean?

Eos: I mean that you should look above you, Crom.

He lifted his head and saw a red and golden Dragon with a huge orb in it's torse.