🍋 Chapter 159: 💛 A bit of Jealousy 💛

POV Eos

As I was resting on my bed with Yasaka, the girls of my peerage entered the room.

Eos: Can I help you?

Yasaka: I thought we said that I got an alone time with Eos today.

Ingvild: What did we say during the Rating Game? The girl that did the best got an alone time with Eos tonight! However, you weren't there Yasaka, which means-

Kuroka: Which means that I should get an alone time with Master because I was able to beat those three guys all alone!

Xenovia: What? I was there as well kitty!

Rossweisse: You needed a power boost from Eos to beat them. I took one member out by myself.

Valerie: Hey! I supported you!

Roygun: Our defeat was helpful because Eos now knew that he needed to take out the Bishops. And since I'm the oldest, I should be the one to get a private time.

Eos: Enough. You girls were basically all equals during this game. I was the one to finish it off though, so I will decide who I spend the night with. And it's Yasaka.

This caused the Kitsune to nuzzle into my neck.

Yasaka: Mmh, that's why I love you~.

Roygun: But-

Eos: You'll have a sweet time with me, don't worry. But now, I have another beautiful girl to take care of.

They looked sad so I bringed to me and kissed them all on the lips before they got out of the room.

Yasaka: Hmm?

Eos: What?

Yasaka: I thought that tonight was only for me...

She climbed on my lap and caressed my cheek.

Yasaka: Now I want a compensation.

I took her hand in mine and kissed her palm.

Eos: And what would that be?

Yasaka: Let's go to Kyoto. Only us two.

Eos: That's absolutely fine by me.

I summoned a magic cirlce and teleported the both of us in the city of the Youkai.

Eos: So, what do you want to do?

Yasaka: We should just walk together.

She put my arm between her breasts and layed her head on my shoulder.

Eos: Sure... if that's what you want.

We then walked in the city, the street lights illuminating our paths. People looked at us, both men and women were very jealous of us as a couple for how attractive we both were. After all, Yasaka wore her reaveling kimono while I had a seemingly effortless jeans and hoodie style, with my hair tied up in a ponytail. It's actually that all the girls agreed that I should wear that around the house. The jeans were really tight but I knew I wouldn't have them all for long anyway...

Yasaka: I don't like that...

Eos: Hmm?

Yasaka: Look how they're looking at you. I see all these women turning to look at your ass.

Eos: Really now? Damn, I thought I had Yasaka here, not Rias.

Yasaka: Shush. You're way too pretty for an old woman like me and I-

I made her shut by kissing her. She quickly melted into the kiss and I noticed people looking at us with envy. When we seperated, there was only a string of saliva linking us.