🍋 Chapter 116: 💜 Fallen Angel Mode 💜

POV Eos

Since the Dragons incidents, we decided that those who lived with me back on Earth should be in the same hotel as me just for security. That included Issei's parents. Apparently, they had problems seeing their son fighting. I don't know, fighting is pretty normal in our culture, maybe it's not the case for mortals.

I got downstairs towards the training grounds. There was also a spa here, which was my main desire. But there, I heard the sound of flames and lighting. When I looked by the doorway I saw Akeno and Suzaku sparring against each other. They both had similar outfits but I could recognize Akeno because of the colour of her eyes and her wings... wait a minute... why does she only have Fallen Wings? She had eight black feathered wings. At one point though, she fell on her knees.

Suzaku: Akeno! Are you okay?

Akeno: Y-yeah, I just need a break...

I approached. They didn't notice me until I spoke up.

Eos: Yes, and a long one.

Both women jumped when they heard me from behind.

Suzaku: M-my Lord!

Akeno: Darling, I'm fine... I swear...

Eos: What was that?

Akeno: It's my Fallen Angel mode. It enhances my Holy abilites but I didn't master it yet.

Eos: Yeah, I got that last part. Listen, you need to rest for now. The next matches will be announced soon. I don't think you want to be half dead when you go up against me or Typhon.

She giggled.

Akeno: What~? I thought that you wanted to win. Leaving me in this state would be in your interest~.

Eos: Yes, but I love you. And I don't like seeing you hurt.

She blushed mad.

Akeno: Well... if you say it like that...

Eos: Suzaku, I'm very sorry, but I'm gonna have to stop this training session.

I saw a hint of pink on her cheeks.

Suzaku: It's fine. I prefer my cousin to be in good shape as well. Thank you for taking care of her, my Lord.

Eos: Didn't I already told you to call me Eos?

She became as red as Rias' hair.

Suzaku: Well... calling someone by their first name in japanese culture is...

Eos: Oh yes I forgot about that. Then please, call me whatever you want.

Suzaku: Thank you... Infernus...

I then took Akeno on my back and walked out of the room.

Akeno: I swear you were gonna do the 'You can call me whatever you want, even handsome of you like' or something like that.

I raised an eyebrow and smirked.

Eos: Me? You know me darling, I'm not like that~.

Akeno: You thought about it though, right~?

Eos: Perhaps~...

She hugged me tighter.

Akeno: What are you gonna do to me~? I want confort now.

Eos: First of all, we'll take a nice hot bath together.

I could feel her heart beating faster as I said that.

Akeno: Mhh~... I wonder what we'll do inside the bath...

When we arrived I prepared the water while she got in a bath robe. I must say that she looked absolutely gorgeous in it. The robe was too small for her so I could get a nice view at her breast.