Chapter 84: A strong old man

POV 3rd Person

Issei used his first armor, deciding to not go too hard on the old man.

Vasco: I want to tell you that I've come dissatisfied with the way things have become.

Rossweisse interrupted Issei before he rushed to the man.

Rossweisse: Wait! We don't want too much damage here! I'm gonna create a replica of the city!

Issei: You can do that?!

The old man looked behind him at his students.

Vasco: Do not interfere.

After the Valkyrie created the alternate dimension, Issei rushed to the exorcist. But as he punched him... nothing.

Issei: Heh?

Vasco: My turn now.

He punched Issei in the gut, breaking his entire armor and sending him into a building.

Rias: Issei!

The King sent out an orb of destruction towards her enemy but he just punched it away.

Xenovia: Who's this guy?

Irina: Mister Strada, are you and Angel?

Vasco: No, my child. Raphael and Uriel asked me to become their aces... but I'd like to die as a human.

Akeno then used her Holy Lightning towards the man. However, he was about to block with his sword.

Akeno: What the hell is that guy made of?!

Vasco: Only of the flesh and blood that God gave me.

Xenovia and Irina went at hyper speed. But even then, Strada was able to keep up with them. He clashed with both at the same time, dominating both. Xenovia met her left hand go from Ex-Durandal and summoned her Orichalcos sword. Her eyes glew green as she shot a light beam with it, making the human move back.

Vasco: Pretty good, child.

Xenovia: How do you do that?!

Vasco: This is a replica of Durandal. I am the most compatible being with it, even more than Roland himself.

Xenovia: What? But my Ex-Durandal has every Exclaibur fragment inside of it! Is it not enough?!

Vasco: My replica only has a fifth of the power of the original.

Irina: So he copes with his physical strenght...

Xenovia: Rossweisse! Cover me!

Rossweisse: Got it!

The Rook sent out magic attack that were either dodged or tanked by the exorcist. Xenovia used Excalibur Rapidly fragment inside her sword, coupled with her Knight's abilties to go beyond light speed.

Xenovia: You're done, old man!

She basically teleported behind Strada and then used the Excalibur Destruction fragment to bash into the human. A huge explosion happened, sending Xenovia flying back.

Valerie: Here, let me help you.

The Vampire used her Longinus to heal the Knight.

Xenovia: Oh... well bringing you was actually a good idea, thank you, Valerie.

The Pawn smiled, feeling useful.

Akeno: Alright, let's take care of the others now...

However, as the cloud of dust started to settle, a huge silhouette could be seen standing inside of it.