Chapter 78: Absolute God Killer

POV 3rd person

Crom Cruach punched the ground, aiming for Eos. However, the latter was able to barely dodge the attack.

As he tried to lead the giant Dragon away, he saw that the entire area was surrounded by Evil Dragons, basically forbiding anyone to leave or come in.

Eos: Shit!

Since he didn't look behind him, Eos was slapped away by the Dragon's hand like a fly would be by a human. He crashed inside a building.

As he got up, he saw the eye of Crom Cruach watching him by the window.

Crom: AHAHAHAH! NOT SO STRONG ANYMORE!

Eos: S...shut up...

The Dragon opened his jaw and charged a fire ball. Eos created several shields in front of him. When the beast spat out the fire ball, the entire facade of the building got burned away. The first shield took 5 seconds to get destroyed, the second one took 18 seconds and the third one... it cracked but didn't break.

Eos suddenly summoned a battle axe and went to the Dragon. However, as the Dragon opened his jaw, ready to swallow the Nephilim whole, Eos had a better idea. He used his portal to teleport himself on top of the head of his opponent, planting his axe inside of it, making the Dragon let out a roar of pain, killing several Dragons on his way, struggling to remove the enemy from his head.

Eod teleported to down side and transformed his axe into a scythe.

Eos: I learned that from Cannis Lykaon's user. I hope he won't mind!

He then sliced the ankles of the Dragon, making more blood out. However, the smirk on Eos' face quickly disappeared when he got hit by the giant tail of the Dragon, sending him away.

Crom: INFERNUS! FIGHT ME! FIST AGAINST FIST!

Eos: I already ridiculed you before, are you sure you want it again?

Crom: SHUT UP! AND FIGHT!

Eos went along and flew towards the Dragon who armed his fist. As both of them clashed, a huge shockwave sent flying all the Evil Dragons. Thank Satan, Asia and Issei were hidden behind ruins.

Issei: I should help him.

As he tried to get up, he immediatly fell back to the ground.

Asia: Issei! You're gonna die if you fight!

Issei: And so what? He needs my help! Would you prefer for him to die over a chance that we may both survive?!

Asia: Issei... you died once already. I'm not living through that again! Never!

Issei: Asia... he's my friend...

Asia: And he's mine to! But you're more than my friend I... I love you!

Issei blushed. Not really knowing what to do, he took the nun in his arms, kissing her on the lips.

Issei: I... won't do anything... except if he is on the verge of death...

The clash continued. The two pushed their auras more and more, giving pressured air bursts, destroying more and more parts of Heaven. Sensing his arm starting to fail him, Eos stopped pushing and got punched into the ground.

Eos: Ah... you son of a bitch...

The Evil Dragon laughed at his apparent victory.

Crom: YOU WERE A GREAT OPPONENT, INFERNUS!

As the foot of the Dragon got closer and closer, Eos had no more choice. He had to use this power.

The enormous foot smashed the ground, however, when Crom Cruach looked under it, he saw no blood, nor a body. As he looked around, he finally saw Eos, hovering over him.