Chapter 98: The Fragments of the Beast

POV 3rd Person

The Beast rushed towards the group. Rugal immediatly went forward and punched him in the head, making it stop in it's track.

Rugal: Bennia! Now!

Bennia: Yes brother!

The Grim Reaper jumped high in the sky and used her scythe to create the same dark hole as before. But as the tendrills went for the Beast, it roared, causing a huge explosion and making everyone fly away. The bear then opened it's huge mouth, charging a dark red laser from it.

Rias: S-shit! Come on! We need a barrier!

The magic users obeid and the beam came in contact with the shield. But the Beast continued it's attack, slowly but surely shattering the barrier. As it exploded, it send out a huge amount of energy directly into the beam, going up to the mouth of the bear, causing another explosion.

Momo: Wow! Was that you Prez?

Sona: I-it doesn't matter! We need to continue to fight!

Tsubaki: Sona behind you!

The ground under the King started to shake and under her came out the huge paw of the Beast. But as it was about to crush her, one certain Pawn was fast enough to catch his leader.

Genshirou: Promotion! Knight!

The boy went at high speed, catching Sitri from Trihexa's grip. He held her bridal style, making her blush.

Sona: Hum... you can let me down you know...

She avoided his eyes, looking to his plated chest. Even with the armor, she could imagine the chest muscles that she loved to rest on.

Genshirou: Oh sure! Sorry, Sona.

Sona: D-don't be... you saved my life. If... if we weren't in a war scene, I would kiss you.

Genshirou: Leave that for later! Take some rest, I'll take it from now on! Promotion! Queen!

The Dragon King gained a dark purple aura and flew towards the Beast who roared at the man. Saji threw his tendrils at the bear, circling around it's neck but they were not able to pierce the skin of the Beast. However, 666 was then hit by the Holy Destrucion of Akeno and Rias, bringing it to it's knees and making it roar in pain.

Genshirou: I'm still not able to pierce it! Damn it!

A golden shot then hit the Beast and, as Vritra's host looked behind, he saw Asia in her golden King armor.

Genshirou: A-Asia and Fafnir! Thanks for the help! Come on Vritra!

Asia's attack was directed at a precise point in Trihexa's neck. Saji then used Absorbtion Line around the Beast's neck then covered it's face with Blaze Black Flare. He summoned Delet Field around 666 and finally used Shadow Prison on it's limbs.

Genshirou: This time you're done!

The four tendrils went to the point Asia's attack landed, finally piercing it. The Pawn started to absorb the energy, however, he remembered his first fight against Issei where he got overcharged by the energy of the Red Dragon Emperor. So he summoned a magic circle before him and all the energy that was absorbed immediatly went back to 666 as an attack.

Genshirou: Hehe! I'm giving it back to you! Be grateful!

However, the festivities were quickly cut as the Beast summoned a barrier around itself, stopping every attack. He then summoned two huge pillars of stone under the two Kings, trapping them inside of it.

Genshirou: I... can't... move...

Asia: Me... neither...

The Emperor only looked at his friends getting beaten up, basically helpless as he was already weakened by his fight with Apophis. He punched the ground, destroying parts of it.