Chapter 132: The Rage of the Devils

POV 3rd Person

The Godly aura of Hades made Eos unable to go beyond Infinity, his strongest power. This was due to the very nature of the world. Earth wouldn't be able to sustain two auras like these so it naturally only allowed so many of these powerful beings to coexist at full power.

Once more, Eos rushed towards the God, a hammer in his hands. He bashed into Hades who blocked with his staff.

Eos: Where do you think all of this will lead you?!

Hades: What do you mean?

Eos: If you destroy this world, war between every Faction will unsue! I thought you wanted peace!

Hades pushed the Nephilim away.

Hades: But I do. When I hold the power of every Longinus, other Factions will have no choice but to obey me.

Eos growled.

Eos: And what if ExE learns about our existence?!

Hades: They already do.

Eos: What?!

Hades: Before his final fight against you, Rizevim sent out a message to ExE, telling them that he wanted war.

Eos: What?! He's insane!

Hades: Yes. This is one of the reasons why I acted like this. I want to end ExE as much as Rizevim does. This is why I shall be the one to have every Longinus.

Eos: Then, let's just ally!

The God had an angered expression on his face.

Hades: I will never make an alliance with lower life forms such as you!

Riser: Argh!

Riser crashed into a wall once again. The Evil God was having fun with him while Issei and Valianah tried to attack him, to no real success.

Issei: Stop it! Damn it! This guy is an asshole!

Valianah: Less talking, more strategy.

Issei: What do you want me to do?! I can't even hit him when he's aware of me.

Valianah: When he's aware of... Got it! Take his attention please!

And with that, Lucifer flew high up in the sky.

Issei: What...? Hum... hey! Asshole!

Issei went for a punch but once again went through the God.

Angra: Do you even try anymore or have your mind broke down already? Honestly that's too bad, I wanted to play a bit more with you.

He raised his hand in the sky but as he was about to hit the boy, he got shot in the back by a fire ball.

Angra: You annoy me, shitty bird.

Phenex was panting, slowly regenerating.

Riser: Really? Well Riser is happy to learn about it!

The God sent out a pulse of dark magic, destroying the building that the Devil was standing in.

Riser: Argh!!!!

Angra: So... where were we?

Behind Angra Mainyu, high in the sky, Issei saw a shining light, like a star in the night sky. But this star was getting bigger and bigger.

Issei: It's...

Angra: Hmm?

Suddenly, he got hit in the back by Valianah who was at full power.