Chapter 92: Diabolos

POV 3rd Person

Rizevim looked baffled at Issei's new transformation.

Rizevim: What... are you?

He didn't answer, he directly went to punch Rizevim away. The Devil crashed into a pillar.

Rizevim: Argh... so what? You have more armor? It doesn't matter! Earlier, Valianah's Gear didn't break because of her rage but you... yes, it will work!

He tried to cancel the Gear but... it did nothing. His smirk soon turned into fear.

Rizevim: No! It must work! It works on every Sacred Gear!

Ddraig: You cannot negate Infinity, Lucifer.

Rizevim: Huh?!

Ddraig: The power of our Gear was reinforced by Ophis' power of Infinity. This forbidden chant, it made us Infinite. You should have killed us before.

The eyes of the Devil widdened.

Rizevim: Don't fuck with me! You are an inferior human! Even with the strongest Gear you could never hope to kill me! I will destroy you and all the ones you love! I-

Issei punched him so hard in the stomach that Rizevim's breathing was cut.

Issei: You will never touch them.

He kicked him out of the way and followed him by flying. He then punched him to the ground, leaving a trail of blood in the air due to the speed at which Lucifer crashed.

Issei then flew down and punched Rizevim in the chest, breaking the ground below them and making them fall into the lower levels of Agreas. But Lucifer still had his Graal with him. He healed himself, again and again and although his mind took a heavy beating, his body was as good as new.

Rizevim: Boy, I've taken too many beatings today. First who I thought was my friend and then you? I'm mad now!

He sent out a powerful blast towards the Reincarnated Devil, forcing him to put his guard up. Lucifer then rushed at his opponent and punched him out of the way. As Hyoudou landed on the ground, ice started to grow from the bottom of his armor.

Rizevim: You think you matter in any way?! You will die! Like all the others!

He charged a powerful attack but Issei boosted his power more and more, finally breaking the ice. But as he punched the magic circle that generated the attack, he got blocked. Rizevim had enough energy charged that he now surpassed the Emperor who took the attack at close range, blasting him outside the island, quickly followed by Rizevim.

As Eos killed the final Dragon, he sensed a huge power burst outside of the island. Still on Crom Cruach's head, he looked out and saw a shining red armor fighting a white figure.

Eos: I guess Issei surpassed himself once again. This guy is full of surprise.

His smiled at his friend's success.

Eos: Crom, let's go to the others. They probably need help.

Crom: YES!

The Dragon flew towards the others and as he was just above, he got back into his human form and both men landed on the ground where they saw everyone who made the assault.

Eos: You guys are in a bad shape...

Rias: Well, I guess fighting Dragons is harder than it seems.

Masaomi: Sir, why is there an Evil Dragon with you?

Eos: Oh yes. Please meet Crom Cruach, my new Rook.

The eyes of everyone on the scene widdened. Eos' peerage got around the tall man, asking him a lot of questions.