Chapter 169: The First Firmament

POV Issei

I teleported to the lab where Regalzeva was being studied.

Issei: So, what have you got everyone?

Scientist: Lord Mammon, it appears that we cannot understand this technology.

Issei: What?

Scientist: There is just nothing we can do. Our computers are not powerful enough and are unable to translate the informations that we get from the robot.

Issei: Well, that sucks. Is there something I can do to help you?

Scientist: Well... you could get us the computer from their ship.

Issei: Oh yeah, Sairaorg has it under guard. I'll see with him. I'll come back to you guys later.

I then teleported in front of Sairaorg's apartments and knocked on the door. Shortly after, Kuisha opened it.

Kuisha: Lord Mammon, what can I do for you?

Issei: Is Sairaorg here? I need to talk to him about something.

Kuisha: He is in the training grounds... well, you know him... please, come in.

Issei: I got in and then downstairs to see Sairaorg doing pushups with weights on his back.

Issei: How much is that?

Sairaorg: 5000 tons!

He wasn't even struggling... Satan...

He then pushed the weights off his back, got up and walked up to me.

Sairaorg: What can I do for you Issei?

Issei: Well, the royal scientists need the computer from ExE's ship to be able to work on the technology, would it be possible to have it?

Sairaorg: Sure. I mean, if you asked the guards, they'd have to give it to you, you're a Great Satan.

Issei: Yeah but I wanted your authorization.

Sairaorg: Argh! Do what you want with it. I just don't want people that we don't know to take control of this thing.

Issei: Gotcha!

When I got the computer, I teleported it with myself to the lab.

They then started to plug the body parts into it and then the ship's computer into their.

Scientist: It's getting translated!

Don't know how that worked but it worked I guess...

Scientist: It's talking about... the destruction of their planet. Apparently there was a huge war between the Evie and the Etoulde, the two species living on ExE. The Evie, the robots, are lead by... Melvazoa. They exterminated all organical life on the planet.

Issei: And the Etoulde?

Scientist: They're high spirit Gods. Their leader is... Resetoras if I read correctly. Both have been at war for ages now and they all have lots of Gods by their side.

Issei: Alright, make a transcript of this. The other leaders need to see this.

Scientist: Sir, yes sir!

POV Eos

I was rudely woken up by an alert for an immediate meeting of the leaders.

Eos: Satan! It's only 5PM... I need more sleep you bastards!

I got downstairs into the meeting room. Only the other Great Satans were here.

Eos: It's just us seven? Why did you wake me up then?

Valianah: You were still sleeping?!

Ingvild: You're starting to take my habit of sleeping more than I need to.

Eos: No, I've only had seven hours today. I need ten to eleven to be full of energy.

Valianah: So you just go to sleep at the worst possible hours. That's not better you know...

Eos: Whatever, what's the matter?

Issei: My team studied Regalzeva corpse and finded information about ExE.

As I sat down, he slided a folder to me. In it were photos and a text that was a lore dump about their mythology.

Issei: Also, my team just founded a recording. I think everyone here should hear it.

Regalzeva was kneeling in front of another robot, bulkier and taller. He was of dark green colour with twenty purple eyes all over his face.

Regalzeva: Lord Melvazoa, I have everything to invade Draconic Deus. I just need your signal.

The other robot was sitting down on a throne, his head resting on his fist.

Melvazoa: Do you have informations about Infernus?

My eyes widdened. These guys know me?! For how long have they been spying on us?!

Regalzeva: I have... beliefs about him. He might be the First Firmament my Lord.

Melvazoa: Then he is your priority.

The record ended there.

Eos: The hell is a First Firmament?

Diehauser: We have no idea. We thought you might know.

Eos: Of course I don't!

When the meeting ended, I went back up to my room to get some more hours of sleep. I was joined by Ingvild but we didn't have sex. Those political days got the both of us tired.

I woke up with Elsa, looking at the waves crashing on the coast. I looked up at the red moon and the purple sky.

Elsa: You're here? Do you need help?

Eos: What's the First Firmament?

Elsa: *sigh* It's... the being at the origin of the Universe itself. This being had no limit at all but had to end it's life in order to create the Universe.

Eos: How do you know that?

Elsa: Because life existed outside the Universe. There are other Universes Eos, this is just one of an infinite amount. But the First Firmament sealed us put of the reach of the other Universes, meaning that we didn't face the same wars as the others did. But anyway, these primordial beings wrote about the First Firmament. They talked about it as a red sun, always shining.

Eos: And... what's the link with me?

Elsa: Some people might believe that you are the reincarnation of the First Firmament.

Eos: Me? The reincarnation of the embodiment of the Universe? Sounds about right...

She sighed.

Elsa: This means that you truly have no limit. You will always come out on top. But! This doesn't mean that you should take fights lightly. Your loved ones could die.

Eos: Yeah... hey, could you tell me more about this First Firmament?

We sat down and talked for what seemed like centuaries.