Chapter 11: Rage and Sorrow

POV 3rd person

As Xenovia, Irina, Issei, Saji, Koneko and Kiba were fighting Valper Galilei and Freid the insane exorcist, two magic cricle, one red and one blue appeared, and out of it teleported in the Kings and Queens of both Gremory and Sitri's peerage. The villains took this opportunity to run away. Koneko, Saji and Irina were in bad state but Kiba and Xenovia went into chasing the ones who escaped. Issei just stayed there, already afraid after disobeing an order.

Rias: Yuuto Kiba! Stop! This is an order!

Kiba: I'm sorry President but-

He was cut off when a pillar of Hell Fire came down from the sky before Xenovia and him. Kiba saw those yellow eyes he knew too well shining in anger. The fire disapeared instantly and there standed Eos, with an Hell Fire sword in his hand.

Eos: When I told you to accept help, I was speaking about me, not fucking teenagers!

Xenovia: Well you were not-

Eos: Shut up! Yuuto, I recommend following Rias' order.

Kiba: Eos... please... this guy... he's... When I was a kid... I was kidnapped by the church. They were... having a project, sacrificing children souls for a Holly Sword.

Xenovia: What?!

She got tears in her eyes. Discovering that what you serve does something like that would be crushing for anyone.

Kiba: I... I was the only survivor... and Rias found me then... so please... let me go... let me avenge them!

He was breaking down in tears, but still held stance against Eos.

Eos: Yuuto... I'm sorry... but I can't... you'll die. You won't avenge anyone if you go alone!

Xenovia: He is not alone!

Eos looked over at Xenovia, prepared to attack.

Issei: Are they... gonna fight? Ouch!

Issei was currently getting punished by Rias for disobeing... she gave her magic enduced spanks, over a thousand times.

Eos: You know Miss Quarta. I thought about recruiting you. But if you really think that you can win against Kokabiel... then you're way too dumb for me to have you!

Eos got in stance.

Xenovia: Senpai!

Kiba nodded and dashed towards an unimpressed Eos, who just blocked his hit. Xenovia then tried to bash him with Durandal but her opponant jumped out of the way.

Eos then clashed once again with Kiba but was way more on the offensive, slashing again and again in order to destroy Kiba's guard.

Eos: Is that all you got?! In this mental state, you wouldn't last a second against him!

Kiba: I can die after that I don't care! I just want to kill Galilei!

These last sentences made Eos go all out. He slashed Kiba's hand, making fire appear on it, making him drop his sword. He then kicked the Knight in the gut and knocked him over some meters.

Eos: You fucking dumbass! You think that people will just let you die huh?! You think that Rias will do nothing, that she won't be saddened?! You think that she'll just let yourself get killed because of some stupid revenge?!

Kiba: Then why are you the one fighting me?

Eos: Because it would destroy her to fight you. That's why I'm here, I take the hit for her! You think I enjoy kicking you ass?!

Kiba stayed silent, defeated.

Xenovia dropped her sword and dropped to her knees, knowing that she couldn't do anything against him.