Chapter 93: The calm before the storm

POV Eos

I woke up feeling a weight on my body. As I looked over, I saw Rias and Grayfia on each of my side and Yasaka on top of me, using contact to heal me. The three of them were sleeping. Elsa was right, I am a lucky man.

The heat that their bodies produced comforted me. My whole life, the sole wramth that I felt was the fire of the chimny and the hugs of my mom. My dad always had important meetings after all... I still wish he was there to see me grow up. Oh well...

I felt movement on my chest. Yasaka was rubbing her head against it in her sleep. She had her hair down and her sleeping face made her look so innocent. I placed a bang of her hair behind her ear, causing her to wake up.

Yasaka: Mhh~... five more days...

Eos: Yasaka... I'd like to, I really do but I have an Apocalyptic Beast to kill.

Her eyes then widdened.

Yasaka: Eos! Oh my Lord!

She jumped in my neck and kissed my cheek tens of times, waking up Lucifuge and Gremory, causing them to do the same.

Eos: Girls! It's not that I don't enjoy your boobs in my face, but I can't breath!

They sat down next to me.

Grayfia: Oh my, sorry dear.

Rias: Are you alright? You took that attack from 666 full force.

Eos: Yeah, I'm alright... what happened after that?

Rias: We tried to fight it but we made no damage to it. Then it summoned cloned Red Dragon armors and teleported away.

Yasaka: The Red Dragon Emperor is still in coma after using his new armor.

I got up, causing the girls to look at my body.

Grayfia: You should not get up. Lady Argento nor Lady Tepes were able to heal your wounds.

Eos: I'm fine. My blood is both Holy and Demonic. The Holy part took care of the damages caused by Trihexa. But... when it was here, I couldn't use my Holy powers and... I couldn't go beyond Infinity...

Rias: Yeah, talking about that. Did you learn this power with Lady Gabriel?

I nodded.

Rias: And it automaticly puts you above your opponent in sheer strenght, right?

Eos: Yes, but someone could still beat me with strategy, I guess... or if I'm too dumb and that I play with food...

There was venom in my last sentence, but it was directed towards me and only me.

Yasaka: Honey, everyone makes mistakes. It's gonna be alright, I promise you. Youkais will help.

Grayfia: Yes. And for once, the Great Satans will be able to actually fight. Their whole peerage as well.

Rias: The Great Seraphs will certainly do the same. Together, we will win.

Eos: Are you sure about that? You just told me that the entire Team DxD went against it and that you did nothing to it. We need to be stronger. I'll talk to Dulio but we need to send teams to find the Beast. During this time, we will train. All of us. *sigh* I'm gonna take a bath, wanna come?

They quickly got up and followed me. The bathtub was big enough to fit all four of us. We had our fun and once we got out, all four of us went into the meeting room. There, Ophis jumped into my arms.

Ophis: Are you alirght?!

Eos: Of course I'm fine. I'm not the type to die that easily.

I sensed her tears wetting my shirt so I patted her head, making her calm down. I lifted her chin and looked into her eyes.