Chapter 114: The Golden Lord

POV 3rd Person

Pluto kicked Tobio in the face, making him spit out blood. The Grim Reaper then regenerated his scythe, going for the head of the human before him.

Pluto II: I told you! You shouldn't imitate Gods! Die, mortal!

However, the Grim Reaper was headbutted into his side by a giant wolf.

Tobio: Ah, Jin... what a good boy you are...

Jin: Woof!

The wolf summoned a sword into his mouth and both him and his wielder both rushed towards Pluto's son, who looked at both sides, from where they were both coming.

Pluto II: A Longinus user?! How many are there?!

Tobio: A lot! And we're all gonna stand against guys like you!

Pluto flew high into the sky, however, Tobio jumped high into the sky and sliced the left arm of the Reaper.

Pluto II: Argh!!!! You little...!

He used his remaining arm that held his scythe to try and slash down the Grigori agent. However, the human used his connection with the wolf and exchanged place with him. Jin was able to counter with the sword in his mouth.

Pluto II: You mutt! I'm gonna kill both of-

Jin then let out a huge roar and, since he was less than a meter away from Pluto, the ears of the Grim Reaper started to bleed.

Pluto II: Argh! I... I'm... I can't hear! What's happening?!

Hearing that, Tobio changed his scythe for a sword and rushed quikcly at his opponent, slicing his eyes, blinding him.

Pluto II: Argh! It hurts! It hurts!

The Reaper was on all fours... well on all threes, trying to get his spirit back up. Tobio moved behind him and readied his sword above the back of Pluto, ready to stab him through the heart. The Grim Reaper calmed down, not moving anymore.

Pluto II: I feel you...

Quickly, Tobio stabbed, however, Pluto was able to move away, only getting stabbed through the hand. The Grim Reaper panted hard.

Pluto II: You dared... scar me... but in the end, it doesn't matter. Lord Hades will save me! I know it!

He summoned a dark magic circle and shot a powerful blast that hit Tobio. But as the dust settled, Pluto felt his opponent stronger than even. He got up and 'looked' towards him.

Pluto II: I guess that this is... your equivalent to the Dragon armor of Hyoudou and Lucifer.

Ikuse, in his Night Celestial Slash Dogs didn't even answer, his enemy couldn't hear him after all...

Tobio: Even after all you done, all you said, I don't want you to suffer.

Swiftly, Tobio went behind Pluto who didn't notice him. The Grigori agent took Pluto's head between his hands and twisted it, breaking the neck of the Grim Reaper.

Tobio: If he still had his senses, maybe I would have had to use my new power. But it seems that I'll only use it in the Azazel Cup...

Eos caught Thanatos' punch. Blood was dropping from the mouth of the Nephilim.

Eos: You truly are strong. You know, you seem kind of not an asshole, you'd make a great asset for my team. What do you think?

Thanatos: I am only doing my job. Sorry, but there is no such thing as betraying Hades.

The God then kicked the Devil out of his way and summoned several scythes that he threw towards the man. However, Eos was able to raise golden shields in order to protect himself. He then summoned a golden spear and went back to the fight.