Chapter 122: Home sweet home

POV Eos

I was woken up by the sound of my phone ringing. I rolled out of bed, only to land on Kuroka's breasts while taking my phone.

Eos: Mhh... hello...

Ajuka: Eos! I'm calling you because I spoke with your father!

Eos: What do you mean...? He is sealed with 666... I swear, if you woke me up for a joke...

Ajuka: Oh yes. I didn't tell you guys yet. I have a machine that allows me to speak with those stuck in the Absorbtion Field.

Eos: What?! I'm coming right now!

I hunged up and got up quickly, waking up everyone.

Rossweisse: What are you doing...? Come back...

Eos: I need to talk to someone immediatly! See you after!

I teleported to Beelzebub territory, the guards letting me pass through. And I sooned arrived before the Great Satan.

Eos: My Lord! I came as fast as I could!

Ajuka: Yes. Actually you didn't even let me finish.

Eos: Huh?

Ajuka: *sigh* I said that I talked to your father. I was gonna say it right away but might as well let him tell you.

The screen of his weird machine lit up, letting me see a dark void with several people inside of it. I noticed my father coming towards the 'camera'.

Eos: Father...

Desmond: Hello, boy! How are you doing?

Eos: I... it's been long without you, you know... I understand why it took you so long to finish work when I was a kid.

He laughed.

Desmond: Finally, you get it! I also heard that you qualified in the Azazel Cup! Keep going son and soon, you'll be the winner of this little tournament!

Eos: Yes, that's kind of the point. So, you spoke with Lord Beelzebub?

Desmond: Yes. Actually, since I'm able to communicate with the outside world, I will take back the lead of our clan. If you're fine with it, of course.

Eos: Please do! I can't with these nobles, they're way too annoying!

He giggled.

Desmond: Alright then, I will take back the lead.

Eos: So that means that I can go back to Earth?

Desmond: I guess...

Ajuka: Well, we wanted to ask you about the seven Great Satans plan as well.

Eos: Oh yeah, that... what's your plan about that?

Ajuka: Well, since the sealing of the three others Satans, we have lost a lot of power. Which is why we'd need the new generation to take the lead. You, Diehauser, Issei, Valianah, Sairaorg, Ingvild and Roygun. That'd be the best for the Underworld. However, the Great King Faction doesn't see it that way...

Eos: Wait they still exist? I thought that they were destroyed...

Ajuka: No. They have a new leader in Lord Bael. But anyway, they want one of the candidates to win the Azazel Cup. Thankfully, the five teams in which candidates are already passed the second phase.

I hesitated.

Eos: But then... I wouldn't be on the same territory as them...

Ajuka: I guess that you could arrange things. You would be the height of mythological power to be honest and the Underworld would be a force to reckonned with once again.