Chapter 87: The assault

POV Eos

It has already been two days. Two days with Ophis in coma. Two days where Issei keeps getting angry at everyone. It's understandable, I would act the same way. But getting angry won't solve anything.

I was currently getting healed from a sparring match against my father.

Desmond: Great job, boy. You almost got me there.

Eos: I wish... if you went all out, you would have ended me in one hit.

Desmond: And what about your power beyond Infinity?

He smirked at me, causing Valerie to look at me, confused.

Valerie: You were able to unlock it? That's fantastic!

Eos: Well there goes my dramatic entrance...

Valerie: Oh... I can keep a secret.

I placed a bang of her hair behind her ear.

Eos: Thank you sweetheart.

Desmond: Pet names, already?

Eos: Is that a problem?

Desmond: No idea. The only woman I ever knew was your mother. I'm no lover boy like you.

Eos: And what is that supposed to mean?

He just laughed. I rolled my eyes and got up.

I went back to the reunion room where the Kings of the peerages were already with Dulio and Serafall.

Eos: Any news?

Serafall: Nothing much but-

A magic circle appeared, with Valianah and Tobio coming out of it.

Valianah: We found it.

Eos: Sairaorg, Sona, Rias. Contact your Queens and make them contact everyone from DxD. I'm calling Ingvild.

After that, magic circles appeared, one after the other. The four peerages, a bunch of Grigori members, Slash/Dog Team, Valianah's Team, some Brave Saints as well as the Hero Faction were all here. Every Faction leader was also present, along with it's allies, Asgard and Kyoto's Youkai Faction. Finally, Sun Wukong's team, consisting of him, Zha Bajie, an old Buddha with the head of a pig and Nezha, a young boy, former human who became a Buddha as well.

Azazel: Alright, I'll keep it simple. If you don't know why you're here, we're gonna launch an assault on the city-island of Agreas. It was stolen by the terrorist organization Qlippoth with the goal to release Trihexa and kill Great Red to declare an open war to an alien world. The information was given to us by Tobio and Valianah so I'll let them speak from now on.

Tobio: Thank you Lord Azazel. The island is located high in the sky above the Pacific Ocean. That means that if you can't fly, you will need to stay on the island itself.

Valianah: You do not want to cause too much damage to the island, it is home to several Devils as well as the place where Evil Pieces and Brave Saints cards are created. If we loose the city, we loose peerages and Brave Saints sets.

Tobio: Exactly. The island is also home to the Malebranches. We have no intel on whether they can use them or not. However, thee Malebranches were not awakened since the old war. Finally, 666 resides here, waiting to be unsealed. We need to be careful about it. Is there any question?

Cao Cao: Couldn't we just kill 666?

Azazel: No. God was forced to seal the beast. Even he was not able to kill it.

But what about me?

Sona: What is our strategy?

Valianah: The best plan would be to stay within your peerages or teams. We want to attack on every side of the island to overwelm Qlippoth. The main members will launch the assault on the city while Devils, Fallen Angels, Angels, Youkais and Valkyries will cover our backs.