Chapter 168: Giant Robot

POV 3rd Person

Issei arrived in the air and punched Regalzeva in the chin, making the God stand back a bit.

Regalzeva: Red Dragon... you are not an issue either. Your power is way below mine.

Issei: Math? Oh man, I've always been terrible at math...

Eos: That's not the question Issei! Focus for once.

Issei: Y-yeah... let's take on him together!

The three flew in circles, hitting the God on several occasions. Their smaller size allowed them to avoid the attack of the robot. He tried to hit them, shoot them with his lazer eyes, slice them up but they evaded everything.

Eos then summoned fire whips and wrapped them around the robot's limbs.

Regalzeva: You think that I care about all of that? Your attacks are but a quiet wind going up against a mountain. You are nothing.

Eos: Are you so sure about that? You're made out of metal dumbass.

He then heated up his whips. And as he did, the plating on the God's arms and legs started to melt.

Regalzeva: What?! How can you-

He was then punched in the face by Valianah. Finally, Issei shot a Longinus shot at him, causing an enormous explosion on the chest of the machine.

Regalzeva: I've had enough!

He shot thousands of lazer beams from his eyes, hitting the three rulers of the Underworld, making them fall from the sky.

Back on the ground, Xenovia and Irina sliced tens of robots at once while Shizuka and Ouryuu used their elemental abilities to destroy more of them.

Asia: Issei!

Rias: What's about Issei?

Asia: From the sky!

They looked up to see the three crashing into the roof of a nearby house.

Valerie: I should go check on them.

Rias: Wait! Look up!

They saw the giant robot looking directly at the three. His face then opened and revealed a giant canon.

Asia: That's bad!

Xenovia: Masaomi!

Masaomi: I'm on it!

He went beyond light speed as the God sent out a ball of red energy from his face canon. He was fast enough to catch all three leaders but still got damaged by the burst of the attack, making him fall down with the three in his arms.

Rias: Asia, Valerie, you can go now.

The canon retracted as the two girls flew towards the three. Regalzeva looked upon the two Devils and hesitated to finish them off. But he didn't. He was gonna use their flesh to make more machines and they were no threat to him, so destroying them would be only a waste of material.

Eos got up first, quickly followed by Valianah then Issei.

Issei: Hey, I have a plan to destroy this guy.

Eos: Wait.

Issei: What?

Eos: By destroying him, you mean completely or just... killing him?

Issei: I mean... both would work, but why?

Eos: I feel like we may want to study this technology. We shouldn't destroy it's body. Also, we could use their technology for our defence.