Chapter 129: Hades' Attack

POV 3rd Person

Xenovia slammed her sword on the ground, sending a powerful wave of Holy energy towards Belial's Knight.

Cleria: I don't know who I should support... Masaomi is with Eos but Diehauser is my cousin...

Akeno: Well then, there is no scenario where you lose since you like both.

Cleria: Oh yes you're right!

Eos' axe got destroyed by the Worthless of the opposing King. There fists clashed, making the whole arena shake and sending bolts of energy in every direction.

Diehauser: Ah! You truly are the strongest Devil! You're almost on the level of Sirzech!

Eos: And I can see why you're the Rating Game Champion! Your peerage is insane!

Both Devils smirked. However, Eos had other allies.

Gabriel: Behind you, Eos!

He caught the Holy spear that his Bishop sent to him and slammed Belial with it, making him crash into the ground.

Eos: Good job Gabriel!

He landed next to him. Diehauser was weakened by the Holy energy of the strongest Angel but he was still able to rise up.

Diehauser: I'm not gonna-

He was cut by an explosion in the walls of the arena. They then saw several people they had never seen entering it.

Eos: Are those servants of yours?

Diehauser: I have never seen them... but they look like Devils to me.

The eyes of Infernus narrowed.

Eos: And that's the problem that I have with them.

The crowd watching the match started to get scared that the Underworld could be under an invasion... again...

Referee: Alright everyone, please go out by the emergency exists calmly. The security will take care of this little incident.

Latia and Yasaka, who were not a part of the team right now watched over the match being invaded.

Latia: There are litteral hundreds of them... Tch! I'm gonna call my uncle!

Yasaka: I'm sure he is already aware of all of this, he is a Great Satan after all. We should make sure that everything is secured around the Stadium.

Latia: You're right.

They both went into different directions, checking every part of the Stadium.

While all of this was happening, Eos and Diehauser took a break from their game, rather fighting the invaders.

Rossweisse: I think that they are artificial Devils Eos.

Eos: Yes, that's what I feared. Kuroka, leave the field and call Team DxD, Hades is attacking.

Kuroka: Got it. Be careful everyone.

And so she teleported out.

POV Issei

I woke up late because of... well, I heard that Eos had his fun with his harem so I did the same with mine. However, I still need way more sleep than Eos. I was in the elevator with Iryuka, Asia and Elmenhilde to go towards Fafnir Stadium to see Eos and Diehauser's match when a cute girl with red hair entered the elevator with us.

?: I'm going to the ground floor, please.

She had an English accent. Well, to be fair, she looked European.